What’s your SHTF gun?

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that's why the feds drained Oahe was to find all the boats that went down loaded with guns, but surprising enough not much for insurance claims

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
A super reliable. 22 lr with many 1000s rounds of ammo.!!!
I should get one...
Yes 22 is the best up and close shot for that no ballistic test matching cis bullshit. As long as you make sure you pick up your shell casing. I've been watching a lot of forensic files on YouTube

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've often thought an old 3in 1100/87 cut down to 20in and fitted w/adjustable open sights would be quite the hellion. You'd just need to insure a good supply of O-rings. The ones you get in the hardware store seem to work as well as Remington stock for a lot less.

Slugs, buck, bird, etc and etc. My only concern with a 3in is effectiveness cycling of 2 3/4. In fact I'd choose a 2 3/4. Three inch shells could be corrected with a pocket knife/scissors and warm flathead screwdriver... And a dab of wax or hot glue. You may experience excessive muzzle flash but could still tool along like you were dragging a garden hose through the house; sporting a kickass bandolier and Lynyd Skynrd hat...one could get laid after the bodies were drug out: This is to assume there's no "crying shit" with children. Stop having children.:p

Cycling an auto shotgun sounds as menacing as a pump if not more. I maintain knowing the gun would provide duplicate speed of shucking a pump.

I watched Wind River again the other night and fall in love every time that chick wields her Glock.

That is all.

Last edited:

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m in the market for a new tactical style/home defense weapon. Anyone care to share what they have for the unlikely scenario that the Sh*t hits the fan in our country?

Shotgun? AR? Pistol? What’s everyone’s choice?
All of them x2

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Playing Christmas music and having lite up Clown Faces should do it without firing a shot. LB

1lessdog

★★★★★ Legendary Member
1679398714025.png

MuleyMadness

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I have a Judge under my bed. The .410 shotgun shells, .410 self defense shells, and the .45's are also in there. Just depends on how pissed off I am when they show up on which one I choose.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, prefer " under the bed guns" not to be "hot". Not concerned over that particular millisecond.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 16