DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like laws?

Yup like laws.. I have no love for the government telling me I can't use a plant for medicine , To be legal I have to bow down to big pharma and the government and use their high dollar highly addictive synthetic man made product. Screw that.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup like laws.. I have no love for the government telling me I can't use a plant for medicine , To be legal I have to bow down to big pharma and the government and use their high dollar highly addictive synthetic man made product. Screw that.
I too want to grow it and perhaps make some money from it by selling to those head shops that will be popping up like your nearest watering holes. That's the biggest gripe I hade in 2016 measure 5 bill that passed because it took away people's chance to grow it. Also if you read my earlier post I'm strictly talking about medical mj because at the end that is what I believe the real benefit of mj is medical use.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
im interested in the use of mushrooms and other psychotropics for helping brain function. It seems it has been a major factor in helping vets coming back and if not our right fixing but making ptsd and other brain related injuries go away

https://ambio.life/shawn-ryan/
I don't know about fixing brain function but in my day schooming we saw monkey's fly but we sure had fun swinging on western ski chairlifts... these days im paying the price.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I too want to grow it and perhaps make some money from it by selling to those head shops that will be popping up like your nearest watering holes. That's the biggest gripe I hade in 2016 measure 5 bill that passed because it took away people's chance to grow it. Also if you read my earlier post I'm strictly talking about medical mj because at the end that is what I believe the real benefit of mj is medical use.

Same here , you must have taken the blue pill if you think federally funded research and big pharma is here to keep you safe. One thing they do learn from every study though is that further research needed after 5000 years of documented medical use. Maybe research the artificial crap they legally sell at the corner gas station but the results would be the same, no conclusion other than more research is needed.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Back to the original thread topic....

It should have never been classified as a schedule 1 drug! I'm all for the declassification as a 2 or 3. And while I'm not a big proponent of it's legalization, I think it should be up to the states and not the Feds.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know about fixing brain function but in my day schooming we saw monkey's fly but we sure had fun swinging on western ski chairlifts... these days im paying the price.
People with migraines have found micro dosing Psilocybin has been the only way to control them. Its in amounts that are so small you dont trip but enough to change the chemicals in your brain to prevent migraines

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same here , you must have taken the blue pill if you think federally funded research and big pharma is here to keep you safe. One thing they do learn from every study though is that further research needed after 5000 years of documented medical use. Maybe research the artificial crap they legally sell at the corner gas station but the results would be the same, no conclusion other than more research is needed.
Oh so you have peer reviewed studies on the effects mj on the subject dementia and alzheimer's, please post these so called studies since you stated there is 5000 years of this information.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Humans have used cannabis to help ease pain for at least 5,000 years. Ancient societies in China and India commonly used cannabis for pain relief. It was even sold in American pharmacies until the early 1900s.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Humans have used cannabis to help ease pain for at least 5,000 years. Ancient societies in China and India commonly used cannabis for pain relief. It was even sold in American pharmacies until the early 1900s. But modern cannabis is much different than it was hundreds of years ago.
I'm talking about other uses of mj then just pain relief, what about known peer reviewed studies on the effects of canoids on cancer cells. Mj is a miracle plant and the founding fathers knew that cannabis and all its derivatives was essential to a successful country.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Marijuana is not a pain reliever. In no way shape or form. CBD is a hyped up joke/scam.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this the same stuff ?
1710857794055.png

The balm we have works within 5-10 minutes on my neck but it doesn't do much for my hip . For a while I was putting it on my hip daily, it might have helped some but not much. It's tough to get old , when I used to wake up stiff I'd give it to my wife. Now it's in all the wrong places.
The pharmacy had the 500mg for $39 and the $1500 mg for $80 so I went with the 1500mg.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that a spray and then you rub it in ? Does it smell/stink ? This is the stuff we use, I got psoriasis on my 3 of my knuckles about 5 years ago and tried cortisone crème that Dr. recommended and was putting it on a few times a week and it wouldn't go away . I tried this on my knuckles and it went away on 2 of them and the other one is almost gone. I put in on once every week or two. Like I said , I think the bigger the joint the less affective but for muscle pain it works wonders.

This is a big stick and no mess putting it on. As I was typing this , I did an experiment. I put some on the bottom of one foot and in the palm of one hand. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet sting and they tingle and sting . It's been about 5 minutes and I can feel a difference.

If you have neuropathy or sore feet from being on them all day , try it one foot at the time and see if that works. Wife takes a the drops every morning and they make a huge difference for her. I was taking a big dose with not much noticeable difference.

1710885940683.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
People with migraines have found micro dosing Psilocybin has been the only way to control them. Its in amounts that are so small you dont trip but enough to change the chemicals in your brain to prevent migraines
People with migraines have also found relief with botox injection, but one can read up on studies being done at the John Hopkins research center on psychotropic drugs and clinical mental disorders.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying or trying to say that MJ has no credible health benifits ?
Yeah, I believe it's a bunch of propaganda for backdoor legalization. We've went round over this many times. I'm not changing your mind and vice versa. We'll remain retards in our own points of view.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You seem to like to call people "retards and retarded" . BOOMERANG . choose your answer wisely, If you get it wrong, I'll throw you under the bus and make you look worse than dirty joe biden and bunt heads all day long about your opinion. You are as wrong as dirty joe and you can take that to the bank.
Ouch. That was quite the burn. Stop fucking my horse.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is that a spray and then you rub it in ? Does it smell/stink ? This is the stuff we use, I got psoriasis on my 3 of my knuckles about 5 years ago and tried cortisone crème that Dr. recommended and was putting it on a few times a week and it wouldn't go away . I tried this on my knuckles and it went away on 2 of them and the other one is almost gone. I put in on once every week or two. Like I said , I think the bigger the joint the less affective but for muscle pain it works wonders.

This is a big stick and no mess putting it on. As I was typing this , I did an experiment. I put some on the bottom of one foot and in the palm of one hand. I have neuropathy in my hands and feet sting and they tingle and sting . It's been about 5 minutes and I can feel a difference.

If you have neuropathy or sore feet from being on them all day , try it one foot at the time and see if that works. Wife takes a the drops every morning and they make a huge difference for her. I was taking a big dose with not much noticeable difference.

1710885940683.png
Nope not taking advice afain. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If it's magic for you great, but I have taken advice a half dozen time and none work, not even the most expensive or with the most content.

This cream was recommended by a good friend and like all the rest nothing.
1000018959.jpg

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope not taking advice afain. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. If it's magic for you great, but I have taken advice a half dozen time and none work, not even the most expensive or with the most content.

This cream was recommended by a good friend and like all the rest nothing.
1000018959.jpg
Edibles with THC are much the same, the level of effect different people feel (Ive heard) is vastly different from person to person. Seems to not be determined just by tolerance built up by repeated exposure. Must be a genetic or biological component to it also...

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

This cream was recommended by a good friend and like all the rest nothin

Sorry, l see I used a poor choice of words. I didn't mean for you to go out and buy more. What I meant was just for the fun of it, try what you have on just one foot when you get sore feet for comparison. I realize that what works for some people doesn't necessarily mean that it will work for everyone.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 91
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33