DEA is looking to drop marijuana down to a schedule 2 or 3 drug

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
And that's the reason why mj and all its wonderful products need unbiased blind tested peer reviews to find facts from fiction. Perhaps products are backed by somekind of satisfaction guarantee but most don't want to deal with the hassle of going through the hoops to get ones money back and since most mj are likely to have trials solely based on consumer experience and less on product testing done in a blind study. Until that's done mj products produced in today's market will be a crap shoot for consumers.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Edibles with THC are much the same, the level of effect different people feel (Ive heard) is vastly different from person to person. Seems to not be determined just by tolerance built up by repeated exposure. Must be a genetic or biological component to it also...

I never did hear the whole story but someone I know took delta 8 gummies that they sell at gas stations in MN , I guess it was a pretty bad expierence . There were a few that took the same thing and they were ok. She ended up in the hospital and supposedly "out of it" for 3 days. She told her parents that that was her first time.

There must not be any regulations on what you can package and sell as long as it's legal. Fraudulent misrepresentation with labeling runs wild with CBD . They sell cold pressed seed oil (snake oil) for extracted CBD and get away with it because people often don't know there is a difference. Also 1500 mg has nothing to do with strength , it's simply the the total volume of product in that container. It's the % of CBD that makes a difference. I posted a slide rule.

Just for an example , the stuff PG has is 1500 ml @ 3% for $ 80 and what I have is 3600 ml @ roughly 4.5 % I paid $ 42 for it. I thought by now reputable companies would have done everything they could to clear that up and drive pirates out of business.

https://app.calconic.com/public/calculator/5f48f384d38e1a001e61bef0?layouts=true

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well like PG tried aussie cream,blu cream,icey hot etc.

Best i found for knee pain,local saddle shop "absorbine gel",,,then shoulder,muscle pain,this "bee venom" cream works great for me

Attachments

1000000415.jpg

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member

Best i found for knee pain,local saddle shop "absorbine gel",,,then shoulder,muscle pain,this "bee venom" cream works great for me

Interesting, Is the liniment like a preventive maintenance or put in on when it hurts type thing ? I remember my folks talking about that stuff way back when.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

I remember the old Absorbine Jr that came with a foam top to rub it on.
Yup Blue Emu, Icy Hot, Ben Gay ( dont get excited camper) Australian Dream. Wish I had my money back to spend on reloading components.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ate 200mg of edibles the other day and piled a bunch of cones on top. Epic nap. 10mg is the average dose for edibles.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did any of you get the mustard plaster treatment ? Mom used to make them and they were pure torture.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
I never did hear the whole story but someone I know took delta 8 gummies that they sell at gas stations in MN , I guess it was a pretty bad expierence . There were a few that took the same thing and she told her parents this was her first time. She ended up in the hospital and supposedly "out of it" for 3 days.
This is one of the reasons to legalize and have it tested and regulated like MT. Delta 8 is essentially the new bath salts. A loophole in the farming bill that allows companies to skirt federal laws and use hemp and a chemical process to create delta 8 in a lab. It’s unregulated and highly inconsistent and often contains other bad crap…stay away from this shit.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep legalize it and study the shit out of it because mj is more then getting high, the money involved in medical grade marijuana is much higher then those who buy it for recreational purposes. The other thing is we have been only talking about the medicinal use of a plant with 10,000 of thousands of possible products that can be made from it. Until the government allows mj to be sold from state to state for commercial use many businesses that can make these products will never be able to grow enogh products to meet demands. Hempcrete is just one of these products that can be made with the fibers
No matter what big Pharma, big government, or big lobbyists say about the ditch weed, it has more positive impact on American lives then the negative ones that have been told for nearly a century now.
As soon as they legalize it federally and allow people grow it for sale, I'm going to be all over it.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Late 80's i was busting ass on the north slope ( prudue bay AK) pot was legal tender except on location,booze,drugs would cost your job,i dont remember talk about legalized mj in the lower 48,last i checked 1oz is a slap on the hands,75 day growing season produced great crops of kola buds grown in neighborhood green houses.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84