YUCK!

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes you are right, it was poor word selection on my part. I do not condone any one telling any one else what their prices should be, so for that I am in the wrong.

Seems I should have said that the market is starting to cause some rental owners to have to lower prices to stay competitive, and for some of the people in the area that are renting this is welcome news.

I paid $6 for a dozen crawlers last week, no that is fricken greedy...:mad:

holy shit balls......that's insane.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Considering you can't figure it out, I won't waste anymore of my time on you.
Painfully obvious you don't know and you know you have no real clue. Thanks for playing though

- - - Updated - - -

Considering you can't figure it out, I won't waste anymore of my time on you.
Painfully obvious you don't know and you know you have no real clue. Thanks for playing though

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me be the first to correct your "lies" about businesses being "greedy". :mad:

They are just practicing business. It's none of your business how they conduct their business. If you don't like the businesses you claim are "greedy" I suggest you keep your piehole shut OR if you think you know so much about conducting businesses ethically I suggest you buy your own business and do so.

There - that should keep you in line for a spell. Just calling "a spade a spade" and heading off lies being told on the interweb. Can't have that on my watch. We all know that businesses are never greedy and it's really sick of you to lump all us businessmen together and label us as "greedy".

:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Oops... forgot to add the "free pass" winky emoticon that allows me to express myself without being taken too seriously unless your underwear are on too tight. ;)

I see what you are trying to do there guy.:)

Your shorts musta really got bunched up on that other site.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

:;:deadhorse move on dude.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:deadhorse move on dude.

The way I see it is you called out eyexer. He asked for a source. You never provided it. This makes me think that you didn't have a source. Now you are trying to sweep it under the rug.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
The way I see it is you called out eyexer. He asked for a source. You never provided it. This makes me think that you didn't have a source. Now you are trying to sweep it under the rug.

No. I was the one looking for his source. And he never provided it. Looks like you can't read either, just like eyexer...

BTW, my source was a high ranking official for the city of Williston.

BTW = by the way. I figured you wouldn't be able to figure that out either.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88