Bargain deals

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When purchasing online how much on occasion does a person who is looking for a great deal willing to go without worrying about being scammed. I know many sites can be verified by other sites that will check certain criteria to ensure a site is legit, I am looking for those who have took a chance on a certain site that isn't dealing with a lot of high traffic sales.

Did you know that Google makes businesses pay them so their businesses are more likely to be selected when a search has been done on a certain product or service you are interested in buying. A couple years ago, I was looking up online for dog training near me and only 2 sites came up during the search. The guy a brought my new pup to for basic obedience and bird retrieving has been in the area I was looking at for nearly 30 years. So knowing that Google requires businesses to pay for their site to be more successful in reaching more people rather then most business sites to be found by word of mouth.

So back to my earlier question, based on my understanding that sites that want more online traffic need to pay to get their sites listed on a certain search that a potential buyer is looking for.

I guess with third party like PayPal that money is being sent through you pretty much have a safe bet that you can get your money back if you aren't satisfied with your purchase, the issue though is the amount of time it may take to get that product to your door for saving money over other sites that are selling the same product that can send it to you in 3 to up to 10 business day, so is time over money saved more important when dealing with online businesses? Or is there other factors that I'm not thinking of.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88