Toby from Fishingbuddy

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
You know what guys...having some balls and admitting you fucked up is why I posted this, having an alcohol or drug problem or maybe both. I learned this when I went to treatment...nobody wants to talk about it in front of others and nobody sure as hell doesn't want anyone else to know about it. You guys doing the popcorn bullshit, what is that for really!? Do you really want to look stupid and dumb because that is what that is when somebody throws personal out there...do you even know how many people out there need help and can't find an outlet...because of this type of BS...Tell me, look in the mirror for this one: How many of you drink 4-5 nights out of 7? Now tell me this...why did I get several PM's of peeps from this website wanting help or asking for more details? Because this type of stuff sneaks up on a guy.

I admitted to being an alcoholic, I admitted to fucking up, I admitted my apologizes to those that PMed me. I will help anyone that needs it because I have been there and done it, not fun. Now I am done with this. Thank you all that support me, like I said, I always knew there were a hell of a lot of good people on this website, helps me a lot. On this side note, you popcorn eaters that want to play games go shove that popcorn up your ass because quite honestly I don't give a shit! Shitty people are a dime a dozen but good people are hard to find...you just have to find out which one you want to be.

boy your awfully sensitive for a guys that’s been through it all and is here to make amends...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like dogshit in the yard, it piles up or goes away with time; shit or get off the pot man once and for all.. Abide by your original post and walk away knowing you spoke your peace or keep opening old wounds by taking the bait which you’re obviously not ready to take. Im in anybody’s corner of whom accepts defeat, but you have to stop fighting back the demons that you created.. Stop being jekyl and hide.
You have a lot of strangers in your corner fighting for you if you’ll let them.. (otherwise to me this seems like an all-too occurring theme over the years..) god speed and figure it out.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened to lunkerslayer? He wasn't a gay druggy but maybe worse. Lol

popcorn

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
68416E6F-1287-4733-B5B6-A81237D30722.jpg

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Soooo...do you want me to post the screenshot I have from you 3 years ago about that booger? Apparently you said you got banned for saying booger...just saying ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I have a ton of screenshots, both private messages and forum posts...

But I will never post such a thing because talk is talk and bullshit was bullshit, I will never post such things to smear somebody, I could have long ago but I didn't, not even to defend myself. I had a lot coming to me but know that I could have. I always thought that if I did something like that I would be pretty shitty as a person.

- - - Updated - - -

I had to document everything per the owners

- - - Updated - - -

Every person I ever banned, I have the screenshots of what was said and where and why.

I still have a bunch of screenshots on all the bullshit you pulled also. You where pretty good about posting stuff than deleting soon afterwards so nobody could call you on it

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now if only RiverFibber, Lunker, GST would come back and make amends we could all sit around and sing Kumbaya.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
All is well Toby. We all have made and will continue to make mistakes in our lives.
I am sure most if not all will say all is forgiven.
Congrats on your sobriety and working to make your life better!
May our Lord bless you and guide you in your life!

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last night I read through this post and comments and felt right back at home on FB. It's just FB took a wrong turn with the results. It was just more than one person's fault. Those of us on there did not help out at times.

I commend you for your post and your reflects on the past, your reflect on what you want now and for going after it.
I however had a difficult time bring beer and drugs in as the reason for what happen.
I've gone to the bar, started drinking and with each drink got a little bit stupider and the lips started moving and the next morning I said damn it. But it was me that make the stupid remarks and not the beer.

So now its your actions to back up your statement. Many on here have told you in their own words of this. When you exposure yourself you had to know you would take some hits. Take them, just bow your head and say yes I know, I understand and now I will become a better man and just ask for your understanding. It has and will come if you truly want it. db

Post #58 was not your best effort on this.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seriously think about svnmag every so often, and wonder the same. Where in the hell is svn, and why did he abandon us. Some tob advice would be best seen through his eyes right now. Svnmag why have you forsaken us

It's not my place to disclose the details but since I like a good mystery I called on detective Deano for assistance and we figured out the reason for svnmags quick exit . I'd be out of line disclosing the reason but he was between a rock and a hard spot and had no choice in the matter.
He had been pulling the wool over our eyes with some of the claims about his LEO job. Pretty sure he is just fine and happy as a lark and hunting squirrels back in the hills with his boy.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought he was in charge of the nuclear launch codes in Minot AFB but guess not. Still would like to know the story but i guess i will just keep believing he died on a HALO jump into squirrel hunting grounds

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I personally know no one on here but when I requested assistance to find a repair shop for my 440 WW1 sniper scope svn found a lady in Texas and yes I did contract her and yes she did fix it so I do thank him again for that. Cost was more than the scope was worth but that had no bearing on getting it fixed. db

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought Svn moved here from WV to small-batch roundup ready Bourbon in private.

Sheesh, you think you know a guy.............

Last edited:

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems he mentioned one time he was working at the Boys Ranch, which I imagine has a cop on duty

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought Svn moved here from WV to small-batch roundup ready Bourbon in private.

Sheesh, you think you know a guy.............

I know , right ? He told me he and juanner were twinsies and had made Sturgis their own !
f34054a20cd2c9740745e12f01595651--mens-leather-hot-men.jpg

Toby

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Last night I read through this post and comments and felt right back at home on FB. It's just FB took a wrong turn with the results. It was just more than one person's fault. Those of us on there did not help out at times.

I commend you for your post and your reflects on the past, your reflect on what you want now and for going after it.
I however had a difficult time bring beer and drugs in as the reason for what happen.
I've gone to the bar, started drinking and with each drink got a little bit stupider and the lips started moving and the next morning I said damn it. But it was me that make the stupid remarks and not the beer.

So now its your actions to back up your statement. Many on here have told you in their own words of this. When you exposure yourself you had to know you would take some hits. Take them, just bow your head and say yes I know, I understand and now I will become a better man and just ask for your understanding. It has and will come if you truly want it. db

Post #58 was not your best effort on this.

Thank you for your post. Since I have been back to the forums you are right, I need to learn to take those hits and not be so sensitive. Live and learning still. Thanks again. Take care.

- - - Updated - - -

Since i posted the popcorn, your jab is directed right at me. All I will say is lighten up Francis.... there are several different “themes” if you want to call them that getting pulled into this one thread.

It it has the potential to go sideways, upside down, and all sorts of different directions.

in response to why you started this thread - I do hope you are sincere and are staying clean and sober. I do wish you the best with that. Getting worked up like your last post appears probably isn’t the best for you.

im not a dr nor did I stay in a holiday inn express.

Yeah, sorry it was moreso directed at you, I will admit that one. We have had many differences in the past and I figured you were jabbing to start it again...my bad man, I shouldn't have posted that BS on my old assumptions. Thank you for the kind words and I will try to calm the hell down when I get jabbed at, I should know better and expect some because I have deserved some. No worries man, I get your sarcasm now. Take care.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82