New fishing licenses due- change of luck perhaps??

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else out there hoping for better success this fishing license season, especially ice fishing?#$%^&>
For me it was one of those winters! For a bunch of different reasons/excuses...hahha..ranging from not being able to get out when i was able to, weather conditions sucked when i was able to, life getting in the way, yadda yadda yadda my fishing and or catching was less than spectacular so hope the new license/ late ice changes things.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice fishing for me starts in 3 weeks -- best fishing i had on ice was last year 3 and 4 week of April.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be shitty spring cold wind blowing 50 miles an hour --- we will warm up and then the rains will begin in June --- then end of June / July finally the armpit has some decent weather. Summer shorter each and every year.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Bought my sportsman license on the 15 of March and my turkey tag was in the mail today.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
ice fishing for me has become like a 1 am booty call... i guess it scratches the itch and gets you closer to greener pastures, but that's about it...

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ice fishing for me starts in 3 weeks -- best fishing i had on ice was last year 3 and 4 week of April.

- - - Updated - - -

It will be shitty spring cold wind blowing 50 miles an hour --- we will warm up and then the rains will begin in June --- then end of June / July finally the armpit has some decent weather. Summer shorter each and every year.

Global Warming (Gorebal warming?)

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
You might be onto something there. It is almost like I forgot how to ice fish this year. I had a rough go other than one spectacular day at Lake of the Woods and one good afternoon pike fishing with tip ups. Other than that I just couldn't seem to get it together.

Summer fishing last year was amazing on the other hand.

All we can hope for in 2019 is good fishing, good times and safety of all.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
The ice season was great for me in late 2018 but 2019 hasn't been so good, yet, I hope

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 180
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84