Texas church shooting, thank God for conceal and carry!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty impressive shot at that range.

cache.php

- - - Updated - - -

you can tell in the video that this wasn't his first rodeo

- - - Updated - - -

jackwilson.jpeg
Jack Wilson, 71, poses for a photo at
a firing range outside his home
in Granbury, Texas, Monday, Dec. 30, 2019.

Last edited:

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I pretty usher 50% of the time at church and we actively watch for and monitor people that we don't recognize as regulars. Kind of have to give the look up and down to assess, especially if they come in alone. Good for these guys how they responded.

YouTube is like any other news media....Anti-Trump/Anti-GOP. The are the bleeding hearts who believe people with schitzo/paranoa mental health issues need to be accepted like any other person. That's why they pushed to close down or not fund institutions that provided services. Plus we have such a large contingent of our youth that think I can ingest or shoot this drug or that drug and not be affected. Really????? Your that much of a dumba$$ to think drugs is 100% good for you and you will not have or suffer any consequence. 10 Years ago, did anyone ever hear of Narcan and how it saves lives. Today, kids have Narcan parties to take drugs to go unconscious and whoever needs the most Narcan to bring them back "wins". How stupid is that?

PARENTS: Talk to your kids, don't give them everything they want, talk to them, quit being their friend and lead by example, talk to them, teach them between right and wrong and how they will be so much better off making good decisions. And did I say "talk to them"?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to be way more people taking drugs because of Narcan. Almost wish they wouldn't use it to bring them back. Harsh thing to say but we aren't doing them any favors by bringing them back unfortunately. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes that is for sure.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pretty usher 50% of the time at church and we actively watch for and monitor people that we don't recognize as regulars. Kind of have to give the look up and down to assess, especially if they come in alone. Good for these guys how they responded.

YouTube is like any other news media....Anti-Trump/Anti-GOP. The are the bleeding hearts who believe people with schitzo/paranoa mental health issues need to be accepted like any other person. That's why they pushed to close down or not fund institutions that provided services. Plus we have such a large contingent of our youth that think I can ingest or shoot this drug or that drug and not be affected. Really????? Your that much of a dumba$$ to think drugs is 100% good for you and you will not have or suffer any consequence. 10 Years ago, did anyone ever hear of Narcan and how it saves lives. Today, kids have Narcan parties to take drugs to go unconscious and whoever needs the most Narcan to bring them back "wins". How stupid is that?

PARENTS: Talk to your kids, don't give them everything they want, talk to them, quit being their friend and lead by example, talk to them, teach them between right and wrong and how they will be so much better off making good decisions. And did I say "talk to them"?

I can not imagine the hangover...

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
YouTube is just like the rest of the liberal media. If this had been a mass murder by an NRA member it would still be up. However, this was a 71 year old NRA member and a reserve officer. Old = strike one, NRA member = strike two, law enforcement = strike three.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be better because if anything happens and anyone knows your carrying idiots are going to say "do something" destroying the element of surprise and making you the target.

these shit bags don’t want to get into a gun fight that’s why they go for easy soft targets. Duh. Schools, churches of all types, etc.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems to be way more people taking drugs because of Narcan. Almost wish they wouldn't use it to bring them back. Harsh thing to say but we aren't doing them any favors by bringing them back unfortunately. They don't seem to learn from their mistakes that is for sure.

Agree! Yup it is called "thinning the herd" GF is giving new needles out to the druggies. Unreal

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Churches will have to start using metal detectors, what's with this shit that's starting in Virgina with gun ownership?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think a church building is private property - so I don't think they can make what you want, happen.

JK, not sure that you are correct here.

I believe I read yesterday that in ND signs on stores saying you can’t conceal carry are basically just them asking you not to and that you don’t have to succumb to their request.

Eye, not sure that you are correct here either.

To JK's point the ND legislature passed a law to prohibit smoking in bars 10 years ago or so. Bars are privately owned but the legislature passed the law and it is in force. I'm sure a no-carry law could also be passed and
enforced on Churches if the legislature chose to do so.

Eye, as to signs asking you not to CC I would put them with "No shirt, no shoes, no service" signs and "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" signs. You can probably CC in the store, but if caught with a firearm you could be asked to leave.

My $.02.
i should have clarified it’s not illegal. But you can be asked to leave

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 138
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92