User Tag List

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrassed
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • WTF!?
  • zzz
  • Results 1 to 18 of 18
    1. Back To Top    #1
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848

      lab pup's 4 sale?

      Checking for a friend as he put down his 13yr old gal,taking it pretty hard as expected.

      ideally a female yellow,paper's aren't a must either.

      any info appreciated.

      0 Not allowed!
      Last edited by snow; 09-09-2020 at 10:22 AM.

    2. Back To Top    #2
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Sad
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,576
      NDA Points
      418,883
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,033
      Given: 2,390

      1 Not allowed!

    3. Back To Top    #3
      Gold Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      119
      NDA Points
      5,383
      NDA Level
      31
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 202
      Given: 47
      My male Black bred a Female Yellow and pups are due in a couple weeks. I can send you pictures of them and get you in touch with the females owner. My black is a gorgeous male and is an awesome hunter, family dog. PM me and I can get you my phone number. As long as he would be a good owner, treat it like family that is!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      If he is looking for a great hunter companion I would also highly recommend Sheyenne River Retrievers out of Mandan. They have a website and a Facebook Page

      1 Not allowed!

    4. Back To Top    #4
      Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      22
      NDA Points
      4,045
      NDA Level
      26
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 20
      Given: 3
      Have a friend with lab pups about two weeks old. Most are white. They are looking for homes. Minot area.
      They do have papers.

      Message me for information.

      1 Not allowed!

    5. Back To Top    #5
      VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      NDSportsman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      East Central ND
      Posts
      1,237
      NDA Points
      13,546
      NDA Level
      50
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,275
      Given: 904
      Quote Originally Posted by v193 View Post
      My male Black bred a Female Yellow and pups are due in a couple weeks. I can send you pictures of them and get you in touch with the females owner. My black is a gorgeous male and is an awesome hunter, family dog. PM me and I can get you my phone number. As long as he would be a good owner, treat it like family that is!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      If he is looking for a great hunter companion I would also highly recommend Sheyenne River Retrievers out of Mandan. They have a website and a Facebook Page
      WTH? Did Russ move to Mandan?

      0 Not allowed!

    6. Back To Top    #6
      Bronze Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      36
      NDA Points
      4,436
      NDA Level
      28
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 37
      Given: 13
      No he sold the business

      0 Not allowed!

    7. Back To Top    #7
      VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Amused
       
      NDSportsman's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      East Central ND
      Posts
      1,237
      NDA Points
      13,546
      NDA Level
      50
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,275
      Given: 904
      Oh didn't know that, probably should change the name since the Sheyenne River is no where near Mandan.

      1 Not allowed!

    8. Back To Top    #8
      Gold Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       

      Join Date
      May 2015
      Posts
      119
      NDA Points
      5,383
      NDA Level
      31
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 202
      Given: 47
      Quote Originally Posted by NDSportsman View Post
      Oh didn't know that, probably should change the name since the Sheyenne River is no where near Mandan.
      Thats probably tough with a lot of the AKC names having Sheyenne Rivers' in there pedigree. Just my guess. And they have such a great reputation, one visit out there and it is very easy to see why.

      0 Not allowed!

    9. Back To Top    #9
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848
      Thanx lunker,need contact info of breeder if you have it.

      0 Not allowed!

    10. Back To Top    #10
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Sad
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,576
      NDA Points
      418,883
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,033
      Given: 2,390
      Quote Originally Posted by snow View Post
      Thanx lunker,need contact info of breeder if you have it.
      pm sent

      0 Not allowed!

    11. Back To Top    #11
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848
      thanx a bunch lunker,passed info along

      0 Not allowed!

    12. Back To Top    #12
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Sad
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,576
      NDA Points
      418,883
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,033
      Given: 2,390
      YW bud anything for a fellow NDA member, hope he finds the perfect companion, I dont know what I would do if I lost my boy. Being my first dog I still cant believe how much happiness he brings into a persons life.

      1 Not allowed!

    13. Back To Top    #13
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848
      Agreed,sad our pup's life is so short,50 years for me with goldens,never easy when they pass on my 6th pup which might be my last?Had to put one down at 18 months cause of cluster seizures,man that was really a tough decision to make as he bonded well with the family quick at such a early age.

      1 Not allowed!

    14. Back To Top    #14
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      Sad
       
      lunkerslayer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Cavalier, ND
      Posts
      5,576
      NDA Points
      418,883
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 3,033
      Given: 2,390
      Did your friend end up getting a new pup if so any pics to share

      1 Not allowed!

    15. Back To Top    #15
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848
      No he didn't,I was hoping he would jump on the lead you gave from sodak,he has a old truck and didn't want to chance the long drive,friend stopped my place to pick up some ammo and borrow my dekes as he's in western mn this week hunting,he was hinting of taking my pup along... he was traveling with a couple other guyz with a fancy new suburban they had a mean as hell chessie but not a chance letting someone barrowing my pup. Hell I get nervous bird hunting with one other guy,never know if he would ground ball a pheasant,had one of my pups shot years ago wilst pheasant hunting,makes your heart stop when it happens.So he's still in the market.

      0 Not allowed!

    16. Back To Top    #16
      Ultimate VIP Member
      hunting
       
      Mood:
      Piratey
       
      Kurtr's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Mobridge,Sd
      Posts
      7,523
      NDA Points
      182,462
      NDA Level
      100
      Report Entries
      10
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 8,884
      Given: 2,909
      Quote Originally Posted by snow View Post
      No he didn't,I was hoping he would jump on the lead you gave from sodak,he has a old truck and didn't want to chance the long drive,friend stopped my place to pick up some ammo and borrow my dekes as he's in western mn this week hunting,he was hinting of taking my pup along... he was traveling with a couple other guyz with a fancy new suburban they had a mean as hell chessie but not a chance letting someone barrowing my pup. Hell I get nervous bird hunting with one other guy,never know if he would ground ball a pheasant,had one of my pups shot years ago wilst pheasant hunting,makes your heart stop when it happens.So he's still in the market.
      Your a better man than me i would have had a murder charge. That shooting birds on the ground is bullshit when dogs are out

      2 Not allowed!
      All the Gods,All the heavens,All the Hells are with in you.

    17. Back To Top    #17
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      snow's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Posts
      1,664
      NDA Points
      106,265
      NDA Level
      100
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 1,572
      Given: 848
      Quote Originally Posted by Kurtr View Post
      Your a better man than me i would have had a murder charge. That shooting birds on the ground is bullshit when dogs are out
      Yeah,my dog survived,it did cost me a friendship,buddy was a birddog owner that knew the rules,my pup had a load of bird shot in his hind quarter,after my freak out mode settled down I found a vet emergency office open 24/7 in st paul mn,we were hunting in iowa,once at the vet he calmed me down ,said there are 100's of hunting dogs running around with a load of lead pellets in em,once you go through this and your pup survives you look at the positives and it could've been worse,like a dead pup or shot in the head etc.After my pup recovered I was on another pheasant hunt alone with him,not knowing what he would do once I shot,well when the bird flushed,I shot it,I watched my pup glance back at me as he went on to retrieve,it felt good he was fine a couple weeks later.

      1 Not allowed!

    18. Back To Top    #18
      Ultimate VIP Member
      No Current Status
       
      Mood:
      ----
       
      eyexer's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      williston
      Posts
      5,599
      NDA Points
      42,007
      NDA Level
      90
      Report Entries
      1
      Thumbs Up
      Received: 4,476
      Given: 3,213
      Still looking for a lab snow?

      0 Not allowed!

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  


    About Nodak Angler

      NodakAngler is a community of outdoors enthusiasts. Our primary focus is to provide a great place for North Dakota sportsmen to gather, discuss, and participate. All are welcome.

    Business & Contact

    Follow us on

    Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube