Sports Show Super Spreader

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got home from work at 7:30 this morning and didn’t feel like sleeping so now I’m 4 whiskey’s in, have to pee, my head isn’t working and I’m pretty sure my legs are not with me anymore.
I feel like I'm yelling from the front of the school bus, "how's the temperature way back there!?"

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
What happened to the thread starter? I assume he went to the sports show to share his views and then died of covid:;:huh

Vollmers

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Gotta love GU!
Funny thing happened last week.
Went to watch my niece play basketball and met up with my younger brother there.
Says when they were getting out of the vehicle on the street by the school they noticed the folks across the street setting something on the ground then going in the gym.
It bothered him thinking maybe they'd forgot it sitting there.
Saw the two gals sitting across the floor from them so he went over to tell them.
As he walked back he was laughing, I asked what was so funny and he said they told him "oh that was just our warm 12 pack of beer for the way home!"Ha ha ha

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have the Ag show and sport show coming up the first and second weekends in March. If your afraid of the virus stay home. :;:smokin

Son played hockey from when he was 4 until he was 17. Oh the memories of parents running out to the parking lot in between periods for a couple of shots and beer. And then after the game heading to the motel as we would always get a party room for the parents. ;:;boozer

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88