Plans for the weekend?

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Looks like it is shaping up to be a dang nice March weekend. What is everyone going to be up to? I'll most likely hit the Tailrace on Saturday, and probably finish getting the big boat ready on Sunday. Maybe clean out the garage as well.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I’m going to paint. Wind looks like a bad day with it bucking out of the south

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to go play in the wind and get and sunburned/windburned flame face by the end of the day. It's gonna be great.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Working on Mama's raised garden beds, drinking some blue num nums, and generally making a nuisance of myself.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm putting together a slide/tree house/swing set for the twins. Intermittently, I'll be making sausage, and probably make some headway on my messy garage.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Going to the cities to spend the night at our in-laws for the first time since June. Kids don't know yet. They're going to freak when they find out. Can't wait to get down there, mix a strong Brandy-Pepsi, and play some round-robin Cribbage tournaments with my father-in-law. It's been too long.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm putting together a slide/tree house/swing set for the twins. Intermittently, I'll be making sausage, and probably make some headway on my messy garage.

My "Clean Garage" last about as long as a free six pack at a Hank Williams Jr. concert.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cleaning up and putting away the ice fishing gear. Need to get water pumps put in the boat motors. Snowblower off the JD and put mower deck back on.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to take a rifle or 2 to the range on Sat so I can sight them in and have a good choice or two for hunting on days with a South wind.

I figure between now and fall I can pick the right windy days to sight in and have a 4 rifle battery ready for season no matter whether the wind is from the N, E, S, or W.

It'll be just like choosing the right stand for the wind, only different.

Last edited:

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
I finished my garage cleaning last weekend - hot tub as well. Got the patio pressure washed and the furniture out, same for the front porch. For the first time in a year I actually have nothing on my "To Do" list for this weekend.

Might have to fire up the smoker........

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
doing spring stuff for the first time ever im a year ahead cutting wood, love this weather

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Making the long drive back from Evergreen, CO. (Not guna lie, going to be tough to leave this scenery here but not the elevation.)

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Building a chicken coop/run, smoking meats, and drinking very moderately. All at the same time!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
boiling yet more sap - yeesh what a bumper crop year

stare at dirty garage with a rum/ginger beer in hand

haul away to the nasty invasive Amur maple I cut down - I'll use it next year to boil maple sap

Kinda creepy to boil maple sap by burning maple firewood - almost seems cannibalistic or something so better drink more rum, for courage

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 111
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82