What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
2019 Rifle Buck an new Chapter (pic heavy)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="luvcatchingbass" data-source="post: 277017" data-attributes="member: 1979"><p>[ATTACH]39559[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39560[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39561[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39562[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39563[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39564[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]39565[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Here are some more. Last night when I submitted the original post I got an error and could not get back to it so I went to bed just sick because I thought I had lost everything I wrote after all the time I spent thinking about it, I just looked over lunch to see that it actually did go through. The amount of emotion that went into this season has almost seemed overwhelming with all the memories from past and the memories that have been made just this year. I don't remember a time when I have ever been shaking after seeing a deer go down as I did that day, I know darn well I have never shed a tear like I did that day. I don't think it would have mattered the size of the deer or if was a doe even, I think the same thing would have happened. This deer will just be one that I will never forget no matter what. I always tell people almost everything has a story and this one surely does but I am starting to wonder if they are actually individual stories or are they in fact chapters. As I have gone back in my head over my time in the field with dad I think it is all just one big story and they all just tie together as chapters. Through all these chapters I have also realized that hunting and its heritage is always evolving and I think if we/I stop evolving in one way or another then we can someday loose this heritage, then the story ends and the book gets put away just to collect dust.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="luvcatchingbass, post: 277017, member: 1979"] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39559._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39560._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39561._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39562._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39563._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39564._xfImport[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]39565._xfImport[/ATTACH] Here are some more. Last night when I submitted the original post I got an error and could not get back to it so I went to bed just sick because I thought I had lost everything I wrote after all the time I spent thinking about it, I just looked over lunch to see that it actually did go through. The amount of emotion that went into this season has almost seemed overwhelming with all the memories from past and the memories that have been made just this year. I don't remember a time when I have ever been shaking after seeing a deer go down as I did that day, I know darn well I have never shed a tear like I did that day. I don't think it would have mattered the size of the deer or if was a doe even, I think the same thing would have happened. This deer will just be one that I will never forget no matter what. I always tell people almost everything has a story and this one surely does but I am starting to wonder if they are actually individual stories or are they in fact chapters. As I have gone back in my head over my time in the field with dad I think it is all just one big story and they all just tie together as chapters. Through all these chapters I have also realized that hunting and its heritage is always evolving and I think if we/I stop evolving in one way or another then we can someday loose this heritage, then the story ends and the book gets put away just to collect dust. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Big Game Hunting
Deer
2019 Rifle Buck an new Chapter (pic heavy)
Top
Bottom