I gave that one to the sheriff, but it was given back shortly after they went through it.Believe I’d have gladly let the Sheriff have that one.
No they didnt... unless they touched it and immediately stuck their finger in their mouth.I know someone who almost died just touching a patch without a glove…
geez maybe I should hang around with you , I found a glove onceAbout 40 yrs ago, I found a double barrel shotgun in the middle of a prairie trail. I took it to the Sheriff's office and turned it in. I would check every few weeks to see if anyone claimed it. After the Sheriff was voted out of office. I went to the office and the Sheriff took it and never to be seen again. He just died a few weeks ago. About 5 or 6 yrs ago opening day of Pheasant season I found a double gun case just South of Nome with two shotguns in it. I called the Sheriff's office on Monday and told them what I found. They told me to bring them to there office. I didn't fall for that one again. Know one ever claimed them.
Not a Yetti, but will take guns over coolers any day.
I found the other one if you want a matching pair.geez maybe I should hang around with you , I found a glove once
He road an ambulance as a result…close enuf!No they didnt... unless they touched it and immediately stuck their finger in their mouth.
Me too, and once I washed all the shit off of it, my right hand stayed warm for the entire seasongeez maybe I should hang around with you , I found a glove once