raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
regular season nfl regular season games on tap - starting tonight... how many will you watch???

- - - Updated - - -

regular season nfl regular season games on tap - starting tonight... how many will you watch???

to clarify - regular season...:confused:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought this was going to be about the Ruger Hawkeye Pistola.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
The steelers had there work cut out for them tonight. Covering Gronk with a middle linebacker is just not going to work. As much as I hate the damn patriots, they are looking good....again

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nights like this are great for Viking fans for the highest ranked team in the NFL is the Patriots and the lowest ranked team in the NFL is the Steelers. This is the point where reality and speculation meet up with the reality of the real world and odds are extremely high that this will be the closest the Vikings get to being in first place this season!:;:muahaha

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no, your not a brady fanboy are you? Haha. ::: But really tho, whats this game have anything to do with the vikes, or any other team for that matter?

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Having now just watched the last meaningful play in the game and listening to Chris Collinsworths analysis of the play they gave me a bit of a chuckle. On a touchdown pass chris could only speak of how the defensive player some how missed batting down the pass...yet I have little doubt if Rogers made that pass all he would have talked about was how well Arod threaded the ball between the defensive player and the receiver!

God I hate autocorrect!

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh no, your not a brady fanboy are you? Haha. ::: But really tho, whats this game have anything to do with the vikes, or any other team for that matter?

No! And everything! This isn't baseball..... This is fooball so every game played no matter the team or division has a huge impact on all other teams!

Last edited:

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya. The pats will likely be another contender for a deep playoff run this year and perhaps even a repeat...although it hurts me to say that. With that said if the steelers could have capitalized on some very good opportunities, would have been a closer game and perhaps went the other way.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know why having extra points at the 15 yd line bothers me, it just does. I think it brings back terrible memories of another sport that couldn't go 5 minutes without rewriting it's "rule book" and eventually drove 60% of their fans away due to needless gimmicks.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Collinsworth

How friggin many times can one man throughout the course of an evening say:

"Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......". "Now here's a guy blah, blah, blah, blah, blah......".

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya. The pats will likely be another contender for a deep playoff run this year and perhaps even a repeat...although it hurts me to say that. With that said if the steelers could have capitalized on some very good opportunities, would have been a closer game and perhaps went the other way.

True....but in the end almost all games that statement can be made for the losing team! Winning teams are always the ones who make the most out of the losing teams mistakes. That's why football is so great because all it takes is one missed play on one side and one great/lucky play on the other side to change the outcome of the whole thing!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear they buggered up the head sets so the Steelers coaches lost communication during the game. Its a deflate gate with a twist...haha

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Collinsworth is a douche. What a piss poor replacement for John Madden

Madden was the king of douches

all you heard from him was Charles Haley, Charles Haley, Charles Haley, even when he or his team were not playing . He had a serious man crush for Haley. I use to turn the volume off when he was on

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 67
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 27