Digger Auger Carrier

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
My only advise with t he lock and ride is to make your ownand make a semi permanent mount as I've heard of the lock and ride popping out while traveling. Not sure what other people's experiences are. These are not my own only what I've heard I made my own lock and ride holders for my ATV after what I read.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know this is an old thread but gettting to be that time of year again, instead of making a new one just wanted to ask the individuals in this thread about the digger. I am purchasing one for my 2015 ranger 900, the aluminum plate you guys mention? what is that referring to? Want to mount using the lock and ride holes on the edge of box as previously pictured.

thanks in advance

See post #14

krhuntin

Founding Member
Founding Member
got it thanks, may need to wipe off my glasses, also downrigger when making your own what parts do you use? i have heard of some plugs working better than others?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone have a good contact or rep for the digger auger carriers? Been trying to get ahold of them via call/ email and have not heard back. I need a new plastic U piece that broke on big Winnie. I don’t want to venture back out there without a new one.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 178
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84