58 coyotes in minutes

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's crazy, it makes me think of a video game like one of the bonus games of Big Buck Hunter. I would say they really need predator control, It's probably in some libtard state that that treats coyotes as pets

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pheasant haven see it alot. I love when farmers leave corn standing for along time

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
originally I watched and posted this from my phone but I just watched it again on a PC and it clearly is not one continuous video, I guess you can't believe anything you find on FB. Birds are shown to be flying and then disappearing mid flight

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
originally I watched and posted this from my phone but I just watched it again on a PC and it clearly is not one continuous video, I guess you can't believe anything you find on FB. Birds are shown to be flying and then disappearing mid flight
I just figured it was time lapse through a full day. if thats the case that is still a lot of damn yotes

BTMONY

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saw this video online recently too (FB), I read some of the comments and just like in here, there were people that noticed the video cutting out and called them out for "editing" the video. Original poster then posted full length video. It appears to be legit, on this particular video, they appeared to edit out the down time between coyotes crossing...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33