A crying shame...

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
In reviewing the article again, the pistol pictured is NOT the pistol(s) in question. They're actually making a pair of guns out of meteorite. The one in the pic is just showing off a set of meteorite pistol grips. Hopefully the meteor pair won't have the cheesy star trigger.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't fuck with Frampton, he has his strings back. Good story actually.
Life was nice, music was choice, chicks were smoking. I'm happy with my birth order

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
In reviewing the article again, the pistol pictured is NOT the pistol(s) in question. They're actually making a pair of guns out of meteorite. The one in the pic is just showing off a set of meteorite pistol grips. Hopefully the meteor pair won't have the cheesy star trigger.

Thank you for expanding on/reinforcing what is already shared in the pictures description. Again, thank you.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you for expanding on/reinforcing what is already shared in the pictures description. Again, thank you.

As was indicated in posts by others on this topic, there was confusion about the pistols to which this article referred. I was clarifying for the benefit of confused or misguided readers. Thank you for contributing to this thread, You douche. Go read up on Lememy.

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
As was indicated in posts by others on this topic, there was confusion about the pistols to which this article referred. I was clarifying for the benefit of confused or misguided readers. Thank you for contributing to this thread, You douche. Go read up on Lememy.

Riiiiiiight......"In reviewing the article again" just SCREAMS clarification, u kno, for others

Again again, thank you for clarifying, from those of us that don't read so good.

Lememy Who?

its ok tho slim, so for u, a gift!

Happy rapper? Twenty dollar bills? Average looking women? $45 bottles of cognac? Honeymoon suite at the holiday inn? (bonus glock reference)

YES PLEASE!

Last edited:

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't fuck with Frampton, he has his strings back. Good story actually.
Life was nice, music was choice, chicks were smoking. I'm happy with my birth order

You need to stop this right now. I know what you are doing and I will not stand for it.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
when Yeti starts making glock parts alot of guys on this website are gonna be broke

Yeti if your reading this I want my cut out of the profits of yeti cooled glock stocks

Bought Yeti Colsters for a couple of my coworkers for Christmas. They seemed surprised and happy. I'm anxious to hear the reviews come summer.

Off topic - I know.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bought Yeti Colsters for a couple of my coworkers for Christmas. They seemed surprised and happy. I'm anxious to hear the reviews come summer.

Off topic - I know.

Yeti is never off topic.

- - - Updated - - -

If Yeti made rifle barrel cooler-offers I could shoot more prairie dogs faster.

I'm pretty sure Yetis are already used to cryofreeze barrels.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
for about a month this summer I couldn't get enough Yeti, I picked up a big cooler, a 30oz tumbler, a 20oz tumbler, the can coozie, and some accessories for the cooler, and a big cable to lock it to my ranger/pickup/boat. where ever I might need to keep thieves at bay.

I grew out of it, and now rarely use any of these products, hoping to get excited about it again this spring as I dumped a small fortune setting up a Yeti arsenal

It was a Yeti fever so to speak.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You need to stop this right now. I know what you are doing and I will not stand for it.

I'm not entirely sure but am very appreciative of your staunch objection.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 117
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 46