A shameless plug for a good cause

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Time to pass the hat for matching contributions. St Gianna’s maternity home helps out a lot of young women with unexpected pregnancies. It’s not enough to just say “don’t abort that baby.” Give that kiddo a chance at a decent childhood and life by helping the mother to be a mother.
https://app.givingheartsday.org/#/charity/21

Farm Rescue is another one. They helped out my uncle before cancer finally got him.
https://app.givingheartsday.org/#/charity/53

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Being on a fixed budget I hate giving to places like Boys Town for one, because they will use the money I gave them trying to get more money out of me. Tell me why do all these beggars ask for 19 a month, I don't understand that amount. If I give money to an organization I do it in cash and face to face like benefits for someone that is hit hard for like meds or their house burned down. I like to see all the middle men not get their cut. LB

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get real tired of giving to places like Walmart that often asks. I give to our church because I know kit will go to a good place. Give to a business and it may go to chi l dren who want sex changes. It's hard to know who to give to. I gave a fellow some money a couple years ago who just graduated college and was on his way to a job with t h e Forest Service in Montana. In the Walmart parking lot one day a lady and her dog stood at the exit with a sigb "Need Food". When she left she walked past a few cars and got into a near new, high end SUV.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agree! Another plug from me is the Village in Fargo. I was born there 76 years ago and lived there a couple of months until I was adopted.
Good for you zog,you were chosen

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93