Aaron Rogers

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well he sure dates some manly looking chicks. He could get some of the hottest chicks in the world and that’s who he picks!?!?!? Must be too many concussions....

As a Packer fan Rodgers is dead to me. I hope they trade him! I wouldn’t want to be associated with any of those lame celebrities!

Danica Patrick and Olivia are manly?

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
forgot about Olivia, ever since though I’m questioning his decisions......

As for Danica IMO boy bodies and deep voices are not for me! Just saying Aaron could do better....

ndlongshot

Founding Member
Founding Member
Packer fan here. He definitely ain't no brett favre. He peaked with Olivia. Cant complain about Danika although shes out there too.

But this chick? Really? And engaged in no time flat? Even that surprised me. Almost seems like a publicity stunt!

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Packer fan here. He definitely ain't no brett favre. He peaked with Olivia. Cant complain about Danika although shes out there too.

But this chick? Really? And engaged in no time flat? Even that surprised me. Almost seems like a publicity stunt!

Yeah, sounds like a front for a guy in the closet.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ugly, brain dead and stinky bitches need love'in too. QUOTE FROM DAD.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
200 people in 3 weeks.. OH NOOO!!!:eek::eek:

I bet the 10,000+ people who are/were working on the pipeline, making a living, could cancel those 200 out......

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Packer fan here as well! I still was glad that the Packers had Aaron as there QB vs a Trubisky. But after reading the article and seeing his name onto this letter, because of the "Environmental Left", not talented actress he is engaged to. I know hope and wish that A-Rod retires or asks for a trade to some NFL team in a "blue" state where he can pull this crap. To think that State Farm uses him to sell insurance for home and auto. Oh wait...doesn't most automobiles insured by State Farm run on fossil fuels or will State Farm verify that they only will insure electric vehicles? I think Aaron is going to get a lot of well deserved heat on social media (in my view) for his view and stance on supporting a push for old guy in the white house to stop the DAPL.

Either that or the ol'boy been hit in the head a few too many times and is now thinking with his Mr. Johnson dangling below his belt. :;:smokin

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Packer fan here as well! I still was glad that the Packers had Aaron as there QB vs a Trubisky. But after reading the article and seeing his name onto this letter, because of the "Environmental Left", not talented actress he is engaged to. I know hope and wish that A-Rod retires or asks for a trade to some NFL team in a "blue" state where he can pull this crap. To think that State Farm uses him to sell insurance for home and auto. Oh wait...doesn't most automobiles insured by State Farm run on fossil fuels or will State Farm verify that they only will insure electric vehicles? I think Aaron is going to get a lot of well deserved heat on social media (in my view) for his view and stance on supporting a push for old guy in the white house to stop the DAPL.

Either that or the ol'boy been hit in the head a few too many times and is now thinking with his Mr. Johnson dangling below his belt. :;:smokin
. Wisconsin is a blue state

Paddledogger

★★★★★ Legendary Member
. Wisconsin is a blue state

Light blue.....but I’m talking deep blue. My relatives in WI say Trump was winning in WI, until the ballots in Madison came in. Madison and Milwaukee are the big Dem parts of the state. Sure hope the Dems like the increased gas prices...I bet it will be $3.00+ by Memorial Day.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heck gas is almost 3 bucks here now. $2.70 yesterday when i filled for regular unleaded. Been going up a dime here every week or two.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
143098-15bd3923b79653413c7942e39bdaad47.jpg

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member

danica was body building,couple years back,maybe she squeezed her cheeks and pinched aron's jimmy off now he's a titty sprinkler? but yeah danica had a manly figure kinda like michael obummer build.

- - - Updated - - -

Heck gas is almost 3 bucks here now. $2.70 yesterday when i filled for regular unleaded. Been going up a dime here every week or two.

thank dickhead biden and the ignorant clowns that voted him in,gonna get worse,oil jumped to$60/barrel already,thinking we might see the 70's gas rationing soon,any of you old guyz remember we could only purchase gas on even days and gas stations were closed on sunday's?

Last edited:

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not convince that Danica doesn’t have a set of testicles. Maybe she should post a naked picture on here to prove me wrong.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84