Mushrooms

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
He also has the low ears.....just saying
So funny you mentioned the ears....

F ing #guy has me checking everyone out...lol cant not look

The real obvious eyes to ears deal are the ppl with their ears alined with lower jaw bone.

Big "thankyou" to #guythatplantedthisseed

PS,this pilot was trippin,but not on schrooms,he lies.

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So funny you mentioned the ears....

F ing #guy has me checking everyone out...lol cant not look

The real obvious eyes to ears deal are the ppl with their ears alined with lower jaw bone.

Big "thankyou" to #guythatplantedthisseed
I don't call him guywhoshares for nothing,.snow has guywhoshares told you about the wonders of bungee cords and buckets? His knowledge in the versatility of the bungee cords and buckets combos are legendary 🙌 👌 👏 💯 😎 💪

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never been on the verge of killing a plane full of strangers after any of my shenanigans.

I am pretty sure the magic mushrooms are not at play here.

Guessing he like these school shooters was looking for some notoriety and a way out of breathing in this life.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We used to eat handfulls of shrooms every night 25 some years ago. Buddy sold em, we had a free for all whenever we wanted.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was his choice in timing for his first trip on shrooms?

Well, he'll probably never be let on another plane again. Much less as a pilot.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess this clown was duked or added something to his vegetarian whim,maybe he ate "peyote" class one narcotic or?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
nah... too large of a dose on a first time in an uncontrolled situation could definitely cause a person who isn't used to such shenanigans to lose his shit. frankly, i believe him. why shrooms you might add? cause i surmise its tough for the employer to test for .

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
nah... too large of a dose on a first time in an uncontrolled situation could definitely cause a person who isn't used to such shenanigans to lose his shit. frankly, i believe him. why shrooms you might add? cause i surmise its tough for the employer to test for .
If it was that much shrooms he is lucky he didnt loose his shit literally. Not saying from experience but maybe they clean you out I have heard

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Trying to blame his craziness on taking shrooms...Can't anybody be accountable for their own actions instead of blaming this or that? My guess the guy is crazy and it's an escape route for blaming some drugs. The general public will go oh he is a good guy it was just the drugs...nope the guy is just nuts with or without the drugs.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Even a bad trip while actively tripping I don't believe would cause this...to add he took them 48 hours prior to the incident..umm yeah just a no...not the shrooms.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84