Ahmaud Arbery.... MURDER?

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with the video. All the damn media hype, once again, and the black card popped out. I'm totally surprised Jesse Jackson or the loudmouth, Rev. Al Sharpton, hasn't already been on sight with the entourage making matters worse. Well, not yet anyways!!

In the end, the trial will upset those in the black community even though Ahmaud is a thief and career criminal. People will be protesting in the streets for racial justice and I'll just be sitting in my home with a bowl of popcorn laughing the entire matter off. ;:;popcorn

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree with the video. All the damn media hype, once again, and the black card popped out. I'm totally surprised Jesse Jackson or the loudmouth, Rev. Al Sharpton, hasn't already been on sight with the entourage making matters worse. Well, not yet anyways!!

In the end, the trial will upset those in the black community even though Ahmaud is a thief and career criminal. People will be protesting in the streets for racial justice and I'll just be sitting in my home with a bowl of popcorn laughing the entire matter off. ;:;popcorn

Laughing? Regardless of how you feel about this situation, that's pretty f*cked up.

bobberdown

make sure you are eating cheese popcorn, so when you are done eating, you can clean your hands

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Fucken A!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Laughing? Regardless of how you feel about this situation, that's pretty f*cked up.

Not so much ! Who’s the stupid one is the ?
We will never know......

TripleSK

Established Member
Doesn’t matter what your political belief, race or religion is. Thinking you can take the law into your own hands is not only pathetic, but a complete asshat mentality in general. Thinking the shooters are innocent is mind boggling, and not to mention they shot him away from the actual “theft” crime scene. If someone pulls a gun on me with the intent to pull that trigger or feel power behind it, you bet I’m fighting to save my own life. A theft crime or even running from the scene of it doesn’t warrant a fucking death penalty. You’d have to be an arrogant pos to think the guy deserved to be shot over that. C’mon fellas

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call the cops and let them handle this situation. So far from life or death it should not have been handled this way. Tombstone it’s ok modern day Georgia the ok corral just don’t work any more. A tip I got once hardest part about having a gun is not using it it’s knowing when not to use it.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member

Ignorant.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont think anyone thinks this man deserved to die but the question that will come into play will be was the guy with the gun justified in stopping him and was he acting in self defense when it appeared the young man was attacking him. If someone with a gun stopped me I would certainly feel threatened, but would I attack that person in response, in most situations no, but if I actually felt my life was in danger maybe. Of course my life experience, and experience with guns are likely very different from what that young man had experienced in his 25 years. It wouldnt surprise me if the old guy ends up doing time, but if he doesnt, likely they were be riots, encouraged no doubt by the mainstream news media and their biased coverage of this incident.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you would just put your hands up and give up?
Arbery would be alive today if he would have stopped, hell he most likely wouldn't even have gone to jail. Watch the video McMichael was standing on the drivers side of the vehicle and Arbery ran around the passanger side and then attacked McMichael . This was no random street shooting Arbery was fleeing from the house under construction so he knew why they were trying to stop him.

Last edited:

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Arbery would not be alive today

He isn't alive today. Here's a handy chart for you. Don't worry, you'll get there soon.

readingisfundamental.jpg

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is this even a story? Cause a white person killed black guy robbing a house? They should give him a medal. Blacks kill over 500 white people a year. And I would bet that number is much higher. I would also bet %90 are racially motivated and random simply cause the person is white. Facts are so inconvenient. Much more important things to worry about right now.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is this even a story? Cause a white person killed black guy robbing a house? They should give him a medal. Blacks kill over 500 white people a year. And I would bet that number is much higher. I would also bet %90 are racially motivated and random simply cause the person is white. Facts are so inconvenient. Much more important things to worry about right now.

Bob Erfish

Honored Member

He he was not in the process of robbing a house. These 2 guys thought he may have been responsible for theft. From what I understand he had no stolen property on him at the time of his death. The black/white issue will certainly be overblown in this case, but I don’t doubt that if this were a white dude those 2 clown wouldn’t have pulled a gun on him, we’ll never know the answer to that though. What I do know is that we can not afford to tolerate people pulling guns on unarmed citizens because they suspect they may have stolen something.

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is this even a story? Cause a white person killed black guy robbing a house? They should give him a medal.

Wow! You are an idiot. Comments like that should be deleted from this site. There is NO reason to say stuff like that.

So if someone breaks into your house when you are gone, would you go out and find that person and kill them?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you rob houses expect to get shot. Pretty simple concept. No I don’t feel sorry for him.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 50
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 17