allows shooter to keep a grip on the rifle, as the barrel grows fiery hot............

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
nice wording cnn......never let a tragedy go to waste i guess! it's now all about ar-15s apparently............

a police report reveals self-confessed shooter Dylann Roof had wanted a much deadlier weapon.

"We ought to be thankful he never got his hands on an AR-15."

Roof also had a forearm for an AR-15 in his trunk. It allows a shooter to more easily keep a grip on the rifle, as the barrel grows fiery hot from the shots pouring out of it.

A search of Roof's car turned up six crescent-shaped, 40-round magazines in the trunk.
"That's scary," former U.S. Attorney and State Law Enforcement Division Director Reggie Lloyd told The State newspaper

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/26/us/charleston-church-shooting-main/index.html

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
why did no one tackle him while he reloaded? :(

I was thinking that same thing, when they said he reloaded 5 times?
At what point do you sit there being shot at and let the guy reload.

I am sure there is more to it, and I hope to never find out, but one would sure think a scrawny 21 year old would not be hard to knock down while trying to reload.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So CNN runs a news story about a non-existent gun that wasn't used in a crime. I wonder if we'll see them start to run headlines about crimes that didn't take place, like, "Co-ed not raped, shoots assailant in the penis" Somehow I doubt it...

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
these are very troubling times. every day more of this bovine fecal matter makes the news and people just eat it up. Its never a persons fault anymore. and now its not even the gun he had. its the gun cnn wishes he had at fault. is this really the world i will be raising my kids in??

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
So CNN runs a news story about a non-existent gun that wasn't used in a crime. I wonder if we'll see them start to run headlines about crimes that didn't take place, like, "Co-ed not raped, shoots assailant in the penis" Somehow I doubt it...

This is post ALMOST received my first thumbs up given. Almost..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63
  • This month: 56