Amazon Kickbacks for NDA

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey i've been trying to do my amazon purchases after first clicking on your thumbnails here on the site, i just wanted to check and see if that was actually working or if they are screwing ya V, Thanks!

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Yes, sir. They seem to have a pretty legit program.

Thanks btw. It sure helps.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
awesome, like i said before we do a lot of amazon purchasing at my house so i just wanted to make sure it was actually working!

We do as well. I'm an online scavenger.

WC, if you use the "Store" link in banner there is some info. Basically, if you go to Amazon via one of the links on here (there is always one on every first and last post of each forum thread), or use the store page, or other links throughout, any purchases you then make give a percentage kickback to NDA.

Fly Carpin

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if a guy has Amazon as a bookmark in his toolbar, he could store the address as amazon.com/?tag=nodakangler, or something along those lines?

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is good to know, do you get kickbacks from sunrise senior living as well....:;:cheers

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had no idea. I'll be using this from now on for all purchases....both those I remember and those I don't.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll be dammed. I'm as guilty as anyone with using Amazon but I do have a few twinges of guilt for not using every shop local option first. At least this will make be feel less a part of the problem.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there anyway to link my amazon app with the website so I don't have to click on here first?

Established Member
supporting amazon is like donating to the dems amazon may have good deals but they are fighting against your way of life just remember that next time you purchase from them I have used them in the past butt no more boycott nfl amazon.

Established Member
I stopped using them all together you do know the ass-wipe that owns this is trying to control gun laws go local it much better to support your community

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
What if a person does not have anything local. I bet I can pick apart alot of stuff you buy. Like gas it is made from out of oil from rag heads who want to kill you so no more driving. Or electronics like you are posting on here where are they made and where does the money go. Your clothes also probably send money to communist dictators who want you dead. So where do you start and stop with who or where you purchase stuff from? If it helps out Vollmer I am good with it if the time comes guess me and Mr. Amazon will have a tussle for my guns

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31