An NDA Shop

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id be down for some nice decals. Not cheapo bumper stickers. If you do shirts make sure there available in real men's sizes at least to 3xl

bigbrad123

Founding Member
Founding Member
coozie ideas for you:

"what happens on Nodak stays on Nodak"
"my fish is bigger than your's"
"Vollmer's Playhouse"
"I like big bucks and I cannot lie"

Sorry, bored at work I guess :)

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am with MuskyManiac on the quality thing. Those teespring t-shirts you see on social media are lightweight, poor quality rags for the most part. I would certainly buy a t-shirt and a hat, but they need to be of quality. I've gotten a couple of those tee-spring things and just don't like them, they are relegated to weed spraying and other dirty work tasks around the place pretty much immediately as opposed to letting them end up there as they reach the end of their useful lives.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id do a shirt or coozie. Im very particular about hats, i love them but if they dont fit just so... Nope wont wear it, its stupid how many hats i have and i use like two.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Id do a shirt or coozie. Im very particular about hats, i love them but if they dont fit just so... Nope wont wear it, its stupid how many hats i have and i use like two.

My wife bought me a big bin for all my hats. I still don't know whats in there because I wear one or two. I need a new fishing hat as my huk looks like its 10 years old and has only been worn for one summer.

- - - Updated - - -

I think flex fit would be the way to go for hats.

this times a million

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love hoodies i would get one and good ones that dont shrink the first time you wash them. Need to get something before the mobridge ice fishing tourney. Maybe get a booth or table for nda guys there would be a good meeting and drinking place

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love hoodies i would get one and good ones that dont shrink the first time you wash them. Need to get something before the mobridge ice fishing tourney. Maybe get a booth or table for nda guys there would be a good meeting and drinking place

If I could ever get into the tournament.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
12th year for me and you have won as much as I have in the drawings as I have.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Juan, maybe if we join forces as Team Busch Light/Smoking in the Shed, we'll get in this year.

count me in, I was smoking in the shed last Sunday, best ribs yet. mrs johnr liked em so much I even got a present...haha

If there is one thing I do well its drink Busch light and smoke.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would be down for a decal for the pickup and a really nice hoodie. I would be willing to spend like $75 for a damn nice hoodie with a big ol' NDA logo on it. Maybe even a quick script down one of the sleeves. Something like one of my skeeter long sleeve T's has. It has a skeeter emblem across the chest, and on the sleeve it has Eat, Sleep, Fish. I love that T shirt.

- - - Updated - - -

On a semi side note, I would be willing to get some of the garb that is made for the site and post which fishing tournaments I will be at, and which campsite I will be in, to try to sell the stuff. if we get enough members to help, NDA could be at almost every fishing tournament in the state. It would be like a meeting place for members that don't make it to the bullhead tourney.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as we're putting decals on boats, could you make a nice 18"x24" NDA sign that we can hang on a fish house? This way I can recognize fellow members on the hard water and ice pirate every last one of you.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Personally, I think the NDA logo could use an upgrade too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33