Answer me this

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tonight while in a fine establishment, I got a quarter back that clearly stated United States of America across the top but everything else was in Spanish. I was immediately pissed and told my DD driver/wife about it and was going to throw it out the window. She has since confiscated it and called me racist. Sorry but any currency, from any country should only have their own language on it.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I, and maybe a few of you, may not like it...there is no federal law proclaiming that English is the language of the land.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
As much as I, and maybe a few of you, may not like it...there is no federal law proclaiming that English is the language of the land.
https://ndlegis.gov/cencode/t54c02.pdf
IMG_0080.jpeg

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shockwave I'm sure you would not have liked that quarter if it had been in French, Germa, or Norwegian so there goes the racist judgment. Tell your wife you don't share her psychotic white shame complex. Imagination can get carried away in adults too. Racist has outlived its true meaning and has become a psychological hammer to induce self guilt in the weak minded that dont have the strength to be truly an individual. Just another sheep in the flock. I identify as a Christian not an ethnicity. That welcomes all my brothers and sisters in Christ regardless of the trifling things like race. Skin color is not a reason for hate or pride, it means nothing. Actually I believe there is only one race. Hateful people will always search for ways to divide us.

Last edited:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
It does piss me off when I call Wells Fargo Bank and have to listen to 5 minutes of Spanish to get the info I want. LB

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member

Well, when ND starts printing its own currency, this may be taken into consideration. As long as American currency is printed by the U.S. Mint, we in ND will just have to deal with other languages on our coins and paper money.

Not sure if you knew this, but there's been Latin on our paper money since like, I dunno...forever.
1714244910167.png

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope maybe if this puerto rico was actually a part of this here country id allow it not gonna tolerate latin mumbo jumbo on my money either it threatens who I am as a man think I’ll just throw it all away then everyone will know im a badass tell ya what I don’t trust the ND guvernment makin money either buncha rino libs we need to get back to just trade n barter system

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
If your wife called you racist for saying that about a quarter, tell her she is cut off. She is not getting nothing from you until she apologizes.
You can do it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shockwave I'm sure you would not have liked that quarter if it had been in French, Germa, or Norwegian so there goes the racist judgment. Tell your wife you don't share her psychotic white shame complex. Imagination can get carried away in adults too. Racist has outlived its true meaning and has become a psychological hammer to induce self guilt in the weak minded that dont have the strength to be truly an individual. Just another sheep in the flock. I identify as a Christian not an ethnicity. That welcomes all my brothers and sisters in Christ regardless of the trifling things like race. Skin color is not a reason for hate or pride, it means nothing. Actually I believe there is only one race. Hateful people will always search for ways to divide us.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It does piss me off when I call Wells Fargo Bank and have to listen to 5 minutes of Spanish to get the info I want. LB
Switch to Gate City. They have been nothing but good and extra fair with me in English.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm curious, do ya'll throw away the Canadian currency that comes your way?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30