Any Youtubers ?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
@Petras thanks for sharing! question: what was wrong with the broadside shot right next to the feeder? too close for you? :ROFLMAO:

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea, so after sitting in the blind for like 4 hours and not seeing a freaking thing, I was cold enough that i was ready to just say screw it and go home... i set my bow down in the little stand and started getting ready to go when all of a sudden that guy snuck in. I looked up and there he was. I didn't even have my bow in my hand until he was walking behind the feeder.... I started drawing back at about the time the flag on the back end started flopping around....

Best part about the whole thing is you could have followed that blood trail doing 60mph in a pickup. Deer ran about 50 yards and piled up. looked like someone walked along pouring blood from a 5 gallon pale for 50 yards lol.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mark Rober is quite the guy . He has some good squirrel mazes and new hobby of baiting porch pirates that are funny as heck. Some of his videos have well over 100m views, made an estimated 20 million chasing after fun with video of the adventures.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88