Looking for

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
A good hunting female Brittany to stud out my male with, looking for a pup out of him. He's got excellent pedigree with many champions in his blood lines and a real go getter. Reaching out here to possible find someone in state who would be interested and I'll take any suggestions you all might have.

Thanks in advance, Grum.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good hunting female Brittany to stud out my male with, looking for a pup out of him. He's got excellent pedigree with many champions in his blood lines and a real go getter. Reaching out here to possible find someone in state who would be interested and I'll take any suggestions you all might have.

Thanks in advance, Grum.
I know nothing about spaniels but this looks like some one i would talk to

https://www.absolutegundogs.com/

https://www.oahekennels.com/

Fishing701

Founding Member
Founding Member
There’s no spaniel in them anymore.
They are just called Brittany’s now.
I wish I could have some pups but I fixed my brittany. 4th year hunting with her this year and it was a blast. Such a great breed of bird dog!

grumster

★★★★ Legendary Member
Not a fan of neutering/spading hunting dogs. (that's me) Years ago I had a kennel full of Britts back when I was guiding daily. All my connections are in MI and that will probably be where I'll ended either studding out my male or buy another Britt pup, I was hoping to find a good bitch in state..
20221001_130348.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93