Apartment Size Fridge

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm looking for an apartment size fridge, preferably with an icemaker in the freezer unit. I'm having a heck of a time finding a used one, yet alone a used one with an icemaker. Does anyone have suggestions? Anything over $150 bucks is more than I'd like to spend in finding a used one. The icemaker isn't a necessity, but would be real neat to have. Below is a link of what I'm talking about, something only 20-24" wide.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/f...W76b8MpM-Gl6UeKCJrW1NyCCaQ6XL3BaEoaAtAJ8P8HAQ

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
you have tried bisman im assuming.....im out of options haha

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
With 2 kids in college, I've been down this road. There are a few dorm fridges out there. A good used dorm fridge is tough to find. The key word being good.

One with an ice maker will be near impossible to find.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can sell you a drum set and snowblower. Guaranteed seizures.

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been checking Bisman regularly. I don't want a dorm fridge size. I have some limited space to go in my bar in my basement. I just don't really want anything wide. An icemaker for cocktails/icewaters would be great as I can plumb water to the fridge very easy. I could always just put a bag of ice in the freezer, but for once I want to try and get fancy in my life and get a built in icemaker! :;:muahaha

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Check with apartment complex management, they swap them out every so often, but there wont be an icemaker in them for sure.

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was thinking this would be the case. I'm definetly not buying a new one. The website link I posted above said that an icemaker would be an option. For some reason now I really doubt any of these small fridge/freezers come with any kind of icemaker.

Check with apartment complex management, they swap them out every so often, but there wont be an icemaker in them for sure.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chainsaw = more room = BIGGER fridge = MORE COLD BEER!!:;:rockit;:;boozer

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I picked up a used one for my garage, cheap as heck, from a local dealer, who takes fridges back on trade. If I remember right it was $100.
Call a few of the local appliance stores, might pay off

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Advantage Appliance (east main in Bismarck) was discounting new ones this week. they had 18, not sure if any left. Don't recall what they were asking.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try Dakota Appliance on South 11th. They sell used and parts.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Buy one of those Dometic ice makers. johnR has one for a few years and works good. We bought one this summer and can't believe how fast that rascal makes ice. Got the big one on sale at Camping World for $125.00 Darn good deal.

Big J

Founding Member
Founding Member
This was another Idea I had. My old man has one at his lake place. I might end up going this route, as I'd like an icemaker regardless of my bar situation in the basement of the house.

Buy one of those Dometic ice makers. johnR has one for a few years and works good. We bought one this summer and can't believe how fast that rascal makes ice. Got the big one on sale at Camping World for $125.00 Darn good deal.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah big v.

- - - Updated - - -

Big v if you put water in a freezer you can make your own ice. Just sayin.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 97
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33