Arby's deer steak sandwich

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I heard they made a deal with a HFH operation in Texas to take the meat from all those big bucks people pay to hunt.
Wonder if plainsman is gonna try one? :)

thanks for pissing up another thread with your personal vendettas. always a refreshing viewpoint to read about

Last edited:

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
thanks for pissing up another thread with your personal vendettas. always a refreshing viewpoint to read about

Holy man, thanks for pissing up another thread whining about something that could have just slid on by.

Living in the liberal mecca of North Dakota seems to be getting you.

You see that little smiley icon thingy denotes lightheartedness instead of a "personal vendetta" as you claim.

These red stag, deer, kangaroos....what ever are likely raised in a HF deal somewhere. I pictured plainsman (arguably the king of anti HF on these sites) sitting at an Arbys booth with barbeque sauce running down his chin chowing down on one and thought it was kinda funny.

Eat a snickers man.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
meh.jpg

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
I pictured plainsman

Who are you trying to kid!? You don't 'picture' plainsman, you simply turn towards one of the many murals you've had commissioned (and strategically hung) every time you're needing a fix. :;:thumbsup

Creeper.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything that is actually a chunk of meat sure beats a bunch of ground up/processed meat slurry shaped into the form of a chunk of meat.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Who are you trying to kid!? You don't 'picture' plainsman, you simply turn towards one of the many murals you've had commissioned (and strategically hung) every time you're needing a fix. :;:thumbsup

Creeper.

says the fella giving our bad rep with other peoples names attached......jesh I guess people are a bit tense must be the wind or something.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would check country of origin, could be Roo tail.

- - - Updated - .

Nah, one of my local establishments has all the Roo steaks (and other cuts) locked down for their Tuesday night specials. They make up for it by serving an excellent baked potato and a bowl of warm cole slaw with it.

NM 24

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tried about 3:00 pm today in Bismarck and were already sold out...

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anything that is actually a chunk of meat sure beats a bunch of ground up/processed meat slurry shaped into the form of a chunk of meat.

Well when you put it that way. Yet when you do the same thing and stuff it in another animals intestines it's a delicacy.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't be worse than a McRib

Just re-read this, and it makes me feel the need to comment further...

The only bad thing about a McRib, and I mean ONLY, is that I need to be on the way to the bathroom, with my pants off, before I take my first bite. I dearly love it, but it truly is fast-acting.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
fascinating jaykay - that's exactly how I eat my Taco Juanr's Potato Ole breakfast bowl - with about 1/4 cup of the green sauce on it.

I just love that green stuff (simply pureed pickled Jalapenos from what I can tell) - but it's Russian roulette. I estimate about a 25% chance of a Lahey inspired ####storm soon after. But it's a risk I am forced to take on occasion due to my addiction to the green stuff.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Great,......new mental picture I didn;t really need to have installed

The only bad thing about a McRib, and I mean ONLY, is that I need to be on the way to the bathroom, with my pants off, before I take my first bite. I dearly love it, but it truly is fast-acting.

:)

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
fascinating jaykay - that's exactly how I eat my Taco Juanr's Potato Ole breakfast bowl - with about 1/4 cup of the green sauce on it.

I just love that green stuff (simply pureed pickled Jalapenos from what I can tell) - but it's Russian roulette. I estimate about a 25% chance of a Lahey inspired ####storm soon after. But it's a risk I am forced to take on occasion due to my addiction to the green stuff.

I fully understand this.

Many a time, after a Skippers All-You-Can-Eat binge, I parked my car at the end of looping skid-marks. Left the door open, engine running. Screen door banging in the wind. Shoes in the hallway..

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member

China Buffet is my ghetto blaster of the colon.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14