Arson

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Devils Lake Hardee's has been ruled an arson
Three suspect took look for are man in a bath robe wearing a paper crown, a man dressed up as a clown with red shoes, and a man who calls himself colonel.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shocking

- - - Updated - - -

Someone got tired of e coli blasters and sought revenge

or management decided slow suicide of piss management style wasn't driving the place under fast enough

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Owner musta been ready to retire and wanted to cash out. Just how profitable could a place like that be in that town anyways......

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Owner musta been ready to retire and wanted to cash out. Just how profitable could a place like that be in that town anyways......

Not much profit but the lot could be worth some $$$ for new restaurant, DL needs new restaurants in town. Through the ashes comes something new. I find weird is how do they know it was arson so soon especially since the building is completely destroyed.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
"Building completely destroyed" is a hint. That means fast fire. That means accelerant. Tests for gasoline residuals are simple and fast. If they found gasoline it was arson.

then again, could be cooking ingredient, based on my taste tests there

and I like Hardees' burgers (normally)

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Investigating stuff like that would be challenging fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes the gasoline "splash marks" can be seen in the floor as ever so slight shadows... even after total destruction for instance.

- - - Updated - - -

Then they sends bits of that floor to lab, lab finds heavy remnant gasoline molecules... Boom. Arson!

credit card receipts and security camera footage show goofus buying gas can etc. the day before.

Book em danno.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I frequented this place on my fishing trips. Was slow as hell but the food was always decent. DL needs a new restaurant and more importantly, some quality employees to work there. Service is terrible at every restaurant in DL.

- - - Updated - - -

Jimmy Johns would be great in DL!

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Travel Tip:

Johnny Rockets in Cancun Airport serves what ends up being toilet rockets. DO NOT EAT THERE.

ItemB

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there still a Hardee's in Grafton? That place was a sheet hole 6 to 8 years ago when I worked in the area

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guywhofishes has been watching some csi reruns and maybe dabble in a little arson hobby. Never can have too many hobbies. I want a IHOP there is no place the makes a decent pancake in town or Mexican restaurant would be nice to. Oh well probably be used car lot now:::

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does the business owners insurance still pay out, assuming he is not charged or implicated?

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Devils Lake would be a great spot to set up a store of some sort. Get off work, head to the water, rinse repeat.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
ain't so sure what it is with hardees. they offer a decent menu. albeit at somewhat higher prices. however, like has been said already, the management, service and cleanliness leaves something to be desired on the level of an outhouse that is almost filled to the top and about to tip over. my first inclination on this when i drove by sunday morning was arson via owner. but, then i remembered that i think this place is owned by an investment group. that type of owner is probably the least likely to burn a place to the ground. probably some distraught burger flipper. or, more likely than that, someone who has eaten there recently seeking revenge for the aftermath that was inflicted on their toilet.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guywhofishes has been watching some csi reruns and maybe dabble in a little arson hobby. Never can have too many hobbies. I want a IHOP there is no place the makes a decent pancake in town or Mexican restaurant would be nice to. Oh well probably be used car lot now:::

ah ha!

we have now established the arsonist's motive.

book em. :;:smokin

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guywhoisagumshoedectective has solved the crime. It wasn't me :;:huh;:it was the Ronny, King, and dah colonel atleast that is what been heard on the streets.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
tell it to the judge lunker

- - - Updated - - -

[fade to shot of crappy old car driving by the smoldering Hardees heap]

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 151
  • This month: 76