Asking for help, then being a prick

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha yeah
I once asked for help, then when the helper wasn't awesome I scolded him like he was a douche.
When I speak you better be kind, nice, and use intelligence responses. There is no room for shenanigans, this shit is seriously serious.
That is all.
Remember to vaccinate.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I once tried to help some kid out of a snow bank. After about 20 minutes of removing the hardest, heaviest snow I've ever had to lift, the kid noticed scratches on his oil burning Pontiac. Then he threatened to sue me. So every time I see some kid stuck in the snow in that same spot, I drive by, roll down my window, and laugh like a dick.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like it when you help some just to be nice and blow you off. They probably thought they WERE doing me a favor. Especially when they never asked for help but their grandmother did.;:;banghead

Oh well such is life johnr, just like Pinecone said neat and queer at the same time:;:thumbsup

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everybody knows that you can ONLY help someone in the exact manner in which they like to be helped. Any derivation from the precise helping technique can and often meets with severe reprimand to the helper from the helpee. Here endeth the lesson!!!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love lamp

Steve-Carell-I-Love-Lamp-Quote-Scene-In-Anchorman-The-Legend-Of-Ron-Burgundy.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love lamp

This is a serious thread, you are not a comedian, maybe take a break from your computer. When I talk you need to be restricted in your fun havingness.
Damn it why is it when I start a topic the usual suspects come on and derail this serious topic.
Thanks for nothing.....

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
A few have tried, only one is the master.......rock on svn.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a serious thread, you are not a comedian, maybe take a break from your computer. When I talk you need to be restricted in your fun havingness.
Damn it why is it when I start a topic the usual suspects come on and derail this serious topic.
Thanks for nothing.....

funny-animals-with-words-14-cool-hd-wallpaper.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

images(1).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for nothing.....

And there I was pooping by the fish house while I was.watching my bobber

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Long ago I was fishing at Sweetbriar Lake with a girlfriend. I get back to the ramp and the battery was dead on the ole pigup. So there was this farmer fella backed up to the ramp filling up a water tank on the back of his pigup. So I kindly asked him if he would mind giving me a jump. Sure no problem he says. We're all chummy through the whole jump process then when my truck finally starts he gets all red in the face and demands I give him 5 bucks cause hes sick and tired of having to give people a boost so I gave him the five bucks and he jumps in his truck and takes off. I thought to myself (well maybe I said it out loud.) Well by golly that there was a bit of a strange fella.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jeez, I forgave you, bobcat forgave you, do you want an f'n cookie?

Last edited:

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
..a ways back when younger, us kids like to go hang out down by the river, well one particular summer when the water was low friend would load back of the truck bed with friends, coolers and such and take them down next to the water, well sometimes, it soft sandy next to the river, there was one particular group of people there that started talking shit and laughing about my friends rusted up piece of shit ford 4 x 4 truck, they called it....well, they too were trying to get down close next to the river with a chevy blazer...they make their way down...guess what...they get stuck.....so my friend goes and drives by them, they stop him and ask him if he would pull them out.....he kindly tells them ...'no. you gave me shit about how much of a piece of shit truck I have, so f'k you'...smiles and drives off...so they start spouting off and give him the finger...moral of the story...they sat there and tried digging out for 3 hours....we sat there watching them laughing and drinking beer....to this day....they don't say nothing to my friend.....ever..now thats awesome....

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
A couple of winters ago coming home from work I see a pickup in the ditch west of my house. I hook up to the guy and break my rope, notice the guy wasn't spinning, tells me he is out of gas. go to my place and get 5 gallons of gas, get his truck running and pull him out. unhook the rope and the dude drives away. later that night he gets a dui and haven't seen him since.

bowcarp

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe it;s because I'm older but I thought the way it is supposed to work is if you help someone out or they help you out they/you make the offer , they/you refuse it and pass the help on down the line ??? the offer must be made and refuse to be polite , maybe just maybe I'm mistaken ? kind of like if at a intersection and you wave someone threw and let them go first and they don't give the thank you wave instant ass hat's

Last edited:

Mocha

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bowcarp :;:thumbsup

I have been told you will never go to H*ll for being a nice guy and help someone out even if they don't deserve it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 151
  • This month: 145
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 53