Babe of the 2018 Winter Olympics

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wish svn was here to vote for this announcer for figure skating !
legs-253.jpg

Looks like Pee-Wee Herman fathered a child w/Cher.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Michaela Shiffirin (sp?) USA skier is a babe.

Haven't watched enough figure skating to put names to faces but a quick glance indicates quite a few of those competitors are babes. For hockey players and skiers unless they are being interviewed most of their faces are covered while in competition.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I watched some of the GBR and USA women's curling last night. They aren't to shabby to look at.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well,the olympic's are winding down,unless I missed it it seem's our over rated alpine skier vonn has been snubbed by the media,good thing I guess,she shoulda kept her mouth shut about her political views.Oh well she is well kept these days and hosen the rams owners since tiger kicked her to the curb unless thats history as well.

But agreed with above statement,shifferin is a hottie...

Actually if anyone has visited western ski resorts we all know the talent these places bring in from all over the world,most are smokin hot and all are in great shape,gotta be to handle the altitude,no fatties above 8500ft.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well,the olympic's are winding down,unless I missed it it seem's our over rated alpine skier vonn has been snubbed by the media,good thing I guess,she shoulda kept her mouth shut about her political views.Oh well she is well kept these days and hosen the rams owners since tiger kicked her to the curb unless thats history as well.

Actually if anyone has visited western ski resorts we all know the talent these places bring in from all over the world,most are smokin hot and all are in great shape,gotta be to handle the altitude,no fatties above 8500ft.

Vonn's events haven't started yet. Weather issues.

dblkluk

★★★ Legendary Member

Over rated? bwhahaha!!! You might not agree with her politics but she's one of the greatest women alpine skiers of all time.

4 World Cup overall championships (including three in row)
8 World cup downhill season titles
5 super g season titles
3 combined season titles
2010 Olympic gold and bronze

and that's all while overcoming some major injuries that would have ended most racers careers.

The media hasnt snubbed her at the olympics, if you knew anything about skiing you'd know she races for the first time tonight. ;-)

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tessa Virtue, Figure Skater from Canada qualifies for this group. Actually Gold Medal in Dancing I think, didn't watch much but did get a good enough look of her to add her to this fine group of women.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chinese women curlers = not sexy. The glasses tell me they are probably smart as fuck though. Just an FYI.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grand Forks Girls. Oh how I hope they can take the Gold from Canada.

images

images

We were at the SIOUX Awards banquet a few years when they got their SIOUX Awards and the next night in the Prez/Alumni box for the hockey game. Must have been when UND and Bemidji did a home/home series on a homecoming weekend. Nice girls and cute too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 155
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55