baby boy's name

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks guys! lots of good ones to bring up. If you have some more good ones let me hear em.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
god damn it, or son of a bitch are always good choices. I was sure that was my name until I hit grade school

- - - Updated - - -

of course the son of a bitch was more of an insult to mother than me

- - - Updated - - -

Naveen Johnson, he was born a poor black man...hahaha

Lord loves a workin man, don't trust Whitey, see a doctor and get rid of it! Got it...

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not jax or jackson or jaxon from S.O.A please, other than that just be original and come up with something, thats what weve been doing over the last couple months. Congrats!

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ruger, We named our first daughter Harley. Didn't know if it was a girl till she was born, but could have went either way.

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :;:cheers I'm a little partial to Remington my self(Remmy) but that's just me. I'd stay away from Winchester(Chester) myself, don't want that stickin with a kid!

Don't bind yourself to something "outdoorsy" at this point. What about family names? My wife and I had no names singled out when our son was born, it just kinda came to us when he arrived. JMHO

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Loomis, Kistler, Remington, Winchester, Cooper, Vinci, Wesson, Colt, Hoyt, Leupold, Buck, Esko, Steyr, Dillon, Wilson, and of course the destined to be popular...........................Yeti!! With "Yeti" he would most assuredly be the coolest kid in his class.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
For the love of god dont name him Hunter. If I meet another 6 year old boy named Hunter or girl named Avery whos dad drives a jacked up truck with duck landing or bone collector decals in the back window I think I'll puke.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just me, and no offense to anyone who went that route, but naming a kid after a firearm or fishing pole is a bit out there.
I think naming a dog, gunner, or hunter, or Winchester, or browning, is kinda sweet, but your kid is a bit more important than an effing dog.

Also imagine when the kid is grown up, is he going to want to walk around with some cutesy, fancy name. How many important people out there are named scooter, or Loomis.

Just my opinion, as I have a couple friends that named their kids Hunter, and it about makes me puke. Its as queer as fagbook.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is the last name maybe you could spell something with the initials like BMW

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76