Banks?

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nd anglers when u get your paycheck. Take a good hard look at your withholding taxes. Your giving those to mark cuban. As mark new the rules but chose to not abide by them your bailing out billions. Not the 250k

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if my bank goes under do I still pay my mortgage?

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think that there’s more than we all know going on. I have no doubt that there’s a run on money around the globe. Companies are pulling money out of financial institutions to retain cash to remain solvent, meanwhile the general public sits unaware. (Result= fear)

This fear will widely reach you and I very soon! Soft landing no more; recession is going to slam this country. That will accordian itself with massive unemployment, business closures, trouble on Main Street, crime & theft, your 401k dropping even further, etc.

Concerning SVB= the past Chief Risk Officer stepped down in April 2022 and left the company. If you look up her name and photo you’ll notice she’s a gal in her 40’s. You’ll also find nothing more of her since…. No updated Linked In data, Google search results, Mantra profile updates, etc. She just disappears?? It conveniently happens just a couple of weeks after the Fed started raising base interest rates? I’m thinking she warned the bank of its risk with their bond portfolio and the CFO wasn’t listening. She then resigns.

Nobody appointed again until January?? Too late, the firestorm was already started by the Fed waiting too long to raise rates and the administration spending way too much. It’s all coming home and the poker pot does bode well in your favor

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if my bank goes under do I still pay my mortgage?
Maybe, may depend on how much woke you are at the moment the bank that holds your mortgage loan goes under. You should probably keep a shoe box full of woke just in case. Mmmkay

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Nobody is saying it so I will: is the SVB depositors bailout more about appeasing California democrat voters than anything else? Would that bailout happen if it was in Florida?
Exactly. Bank fails in ND -- the handful of people with over $250k take it in the ass. F you, probably voting Republican anyway...

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Exactly. Bank fails in ND -- the handful of people with over $250k take it in the ass. F you, probably voting Republican anyway...
I would like to think most ND people with over 250k in assets wouldn't lose a penny. We are smarter than that...atleast most of us.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have you ever fished banks ---- its actually a good lake if you removed the seattlins with der hewscrafts. Nice structure good sized fish the last time i fished it. Some interesting views.

MarbleEyez

Founding Member
Founding Member
#1) Look who is all "involved" with the SVB bank. You will find CA Gov involved.

#2) You can't buy long-term bonds to use for short term funding... All these Financial Institutions that did this are reaping what they sowed.

You don't need to be worried about any banks in ND having a REAL big issue with this.

As far as FDIC Insurance at $250K, if you have over $250K in one account, make separate accounts with different POD's.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Speaking about CD's...their interest rates are kicking some butt now adays! 4 ish % to 5ish% rates are pretty darn good right now (6mo,1yr for example).. for monies that is FDIC guaranteed.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85