best work boots for working on concrete...

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
new job has me on concrete 10+ hours per day... looking for a safety toe pull on, but would go lace up if there is an obvious winner...

please help...

greybeard

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keen Pittsburgh's are a very comfortable boot. I had a pair and really liked them. Little to know break in time, excellent cushion and just found the fit to be very good. The only problem is the mesh on the top, I do a fair amount of welding at work and ended up with slag burning holes in the top and getting a few burns on my foot. Other than that I would buy these boots again! I have to have an all leather boot to protect from sparks/slag so that's something you have to consider as well.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I spend 12 hours on concrete floors. I have tried red wing king toe lace ups but didn't care for them. I now have Irish Setter square toe pull ons. I love them very comfortable all day long. Warm and waterproof too

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
carolina boots will hold up the best on concrete. when I used to work commercial construction, on concrete all day, I tried every brand of boot there was and carolina's smoked em all

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60