Big city crime

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blue states,ghetto trash
It's not just a blue state gig. Crime is up everywhere in this country. They know if get caught its probably just probation. WTF JUDGES, keep letting it happen.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
It’s not just blue states it’s all over. I agree 3Roosters no consequences, criminals plea bargain and get a slap on the hands and are out on the street in pretty much no time at all.

Start cutting off hands and executing criminals again and you might see less law breaking

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure it's a blue or red state issue....more of a law breaker keep getting away with lawbreaking. If..as some say..no one is above the law..why are known criminals and repeat offenders let back on the street to reoffend? Or allowed to shoplift, etc at will?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's not just a blue state gig. Crime is up everywhere in this country. They know if get caught its probably just probation. WTF JUDGES, keep letting it happen.
"The stench from the bench makes me clench"--Mike Savage:

1693452059130.png

Of course libtard media has to inject a sexual element with the "avatar":

Last edited:

DakotaGreg

Established Member
What good is the 2A if you arent allowed to use it? Try it and see how fast the police respond to private defense. Encouraging crime and protecting criminals is a feature for the ruling class, not a bug. Then they can justify more funding and control.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something is wrong with the FBI. I was listening to statistics on a radio program that said out of 187 nations with data we were nunbervfour for murders, but if you didn't count Chicago, New York, LA, hmmm two other democrat ryn cities we would be 184th. We only need to look at Chicago to make thatm believable.

We are being lied to by the left about Covid, murder rates, our elections, all things political, and who knows what else.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something is wrong with the FBI. I was listening to statistics on a radio program that said out of 187 nations with data we were nunbervfour for murders, but if you didn't count Chicago, New York, LA, hmmm two other democrat ryn cities we would be 184th. We only need to look at Chicago to make thatm believable.

We are being lied to by the left about Covid, murder rates, our elections, all things political, and who knows what else.

google " Lies told by left" and "lies told by right".

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was surprised that anywhere on the internet admitted the left dominated the media and lied through it. They dont let the right off the hook though, and it is much as I suspected. As for example send money to help stop Hillary. I was at district 29 republican supper/fund raiser and sat across the table from one of our Washington D C gang. This was early 2016 and this back stabbed said "I hope they send us someone we can work with this year, we can work with Hillsry".

Even when you search I suspect the truth is supressed.
In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at LumenDatabase.org.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love it. I'd love to see guys like this bounce around from store to store. I'd even donate to put them on the payroll. The rest of us are forced to pay more so the store can make up for the stolen items.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I don't disagree, I'd like to see how this played out in the end for these guys. It seems there may be some issues with how it was handled. Then again, I'm no lawyer (thank God)!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88