Big Three Drawing Complete!

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nada again this year. I don't even bother checking for these anymore just wait for the emails. Nothing but a $15 donation to gnf every year.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
None for me, but my friend of 88 years old drew a M10 tag for a cow/calf. We are looking forward to making multiple trips out west to visit land owners and plan his hunting trip. He is so excited about his moose tag that i will be hearing about it until opening. He finally got his wish to hunt a moose in ND.

Good for him! Thats a long wait!

Probably very few people that age that still want to go shoot a moose, let alone are capable of it. Once in a lifetime tag, but some guys are running short on the lifetime part. Should there be any kind of points multiplier for the moose, elk, sheep lotteries? Similar to the deer lottery, but points only start accruing after you've applied for 50 years and are 75+ years old?

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure why not, we already have Washington making rules and laws based on a super small percentage of the population we might as well on the state level...:;: sort of

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yeah probably not a super popular idea, maybe I just have a soft spot for the old guys that still get out and get after it, makes me smile.
But like you said, it would be a super small %, I am betting the number of people applying for over 50 years and 75+ years old is very small. Giving them a better chance at drawing would probably not affect yours or my chances of drawing.

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just heard from my brother in-law he got a bull elk and his daughter "My niece" got a cow elk on her first entry at 17 years old. He is pumped that they get to experience badlands elk hunting together.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Congrats to those that have drawn a tag and good luck. Wild, good for your brother in-law and niece. Hope the father and daughter do well and make many memories on their elk hunts together! Nothing for me so far. But there is hope for a Bighorn. If I was lucky I would of won a lottery...............................::thinking:: Oh wait you have to buy tickets to have a chance at the winning a lottery.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79