Big Three Drawing Complete!

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone knows you cant shoot a moose with a cartridge that doesnt have "magnum" in the name...

BrewCrew

★★★★ Legendary Member
That's a nope for me and my wife on both accounts...........I am not sure how long ND has had this drawing - 37 years? that's how many times I have been a loser in this game......

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
blanked again also, after this many years of being blanked it doesn't even hurt that much anymore, has just become the norm. dukgnfsn

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
My 3 year old son, Rhett, has been on this kick since my wife an I got our deer last fall. He keeps saying that we need to take down the deer in the garage and put a big set of moose antlers up there. I explained to him that I'd have to apply first and then only a few people get tags and he was extremely bummed out. So... I just up and applied for a tag and thought what the heck. Was pretty excited this morning when I pulled up my results and saw that I was SUCCESSFUL for an M10 any moose tag. Now with a lot of work and luck, hopefully I can get my boys a moose!

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Double Fudge...... thumbdown.jpg

ndbwhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somebody is bitter... maybe next year little buddy. ;)

Not bitter at all. I'll be out in MT chasing elk again, so I can look forward to that every September. My mom did draw a cow moose in M9 though, so that will be fun.

Lungdeflator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Double nope for me as well. Points should be up for the rifle and muzzy tags though so good chance there I hope.

ffjr

Founding Member
Founding Member
None for me, but my friend of 88 years old drew a M10 tag for a cow/calf. We are looking forward to making multiple trips out west to visit land owners and plan his hunting trip. He is so excited about his moose tag that i will be hearing about it until opening. He finally got his wish to hunt a moose in ND.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 183
  • This month: 152
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84