Big Tournament Bag at DL

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm so happy to see a kids tournament and even more happy that they kicked butt. I think we've been brainwashed into letting others tell us what fish are OK for us to keep , mostly so we be sure to save the bigger fish for the tournament boys to catch , keep and kill for bragging rights and not even eat them in some cases.

Ok , before ya jump me I realize that was sort of over the top and then again , sort of not. I'll continue to be a puppet as long as they have kids tournaments. Makes a guy feel better about it.

I guarantee if i would of pulled into the cleaning station with those all i would of got is bitching. Did that a few years back with sak fish on ice in my cooler cleaned at dl. Bitch bitch bitch from a sparkly boat

- - - Updated - - -

did you see video or were you in the area?

come on up i will take you to the spot. I bet this weekend 40 boats will be fishing that area

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eater tournaments are maybe the next big thing.

How does one score such a thing?
By numbers duh
61564c3c-8b23-4786-beb1-b6082e788469-2404.jpg

Must of had a big cage for them pigs.....:;:stirthepot

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe the fastest team to get a limit, get back in, clean them, and go back out and get their sconi double dip?

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
maybe the fastest team to get a limit, get back in, clean them, and go back out and get their sconi double dip?
Plenty of residents double dipping too . People think that cuz they are at their camper all week they can catch a limit every day and throw them all if the camper fridge . Possession limit is 10 . Guessing a LOT of people are over on their possession limits every week/weekend

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Plenty of residents double dipping too . People think that cuz they are at their camper all week they can catch a limit every day and throw them all if the camper fridge . Possession limit is 10 . Guessing a LOT of people are over on their possession limits every week/weekend
That is why one must eat a few along the way.
If fishing is hot, one must eat a meal, or have a camp ground fish fry for the guys in the campground.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is why one must eat a few along the way.
If fishing is hot, one must eat a meal, or have a camp ground fish fry for the guys in the campground.
Absolutely, and that’s perfectly fine . Nothing better than a campground fish fry with some friends and neighbors.

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Catch and keep tournament format. The ND Game and Fish actually preferred it over a catch and release tournament. Lot of fish brought in, lots of smiles and some entertaining commentary from the young anglers and they described their fishing tactics.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88