Bigger idiot, lunker or eyexer?

watson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Aka a troll.

In internet slang, a troll is a person who posts inflammatory, insincere, digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses, or manipulating others' perception

I'm not supporting or disagreeing with this forum but how is this any different than the neg reps people leave and are to spineless to put a name to?, camper at least has his name on it.

Troll-- 'Post inflammatory and insincere messages with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses'....exactly the bs the first named individual in the threads title does all the time

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Watson;

I agree as it is easy to make statements behind a false name that many would not make if their real name was attach to it.

But the name Camper may be only one step above no name.
Maybe at times we are all quilty of it. db

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh My !!!!

The sheep are stampeding.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hey DB, remember Buster Hymen on Fishin'Buddy?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Yes i do and i was trying to remember his name thanks db

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not supporting or disagreeing with this forum but how is this any different than the neg reps people leave and are to spineless to put a name to?, camper at least has his name on it.

Troll-- 'Post inflammatory and insincere messages with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses'....exactly the bs the first named individual in the threads title does all the time

Nah not all the time watson I just pick on liberals who support pedophiles likenl you and those who state they are middle ground fence riders who lean way to the left.
Camper westwolfone and watson have you met anyone of the nda members if not then why are you even on here the only time you post is to bash other members.
I have it's not many but everyone that I have met have all been pleasant
Like I keep telling you if you don't like what I have to say block me I can't understand how dumb you guys are because I am blocking liberals who support pedophiles
This will be my last reply to Camper watson and westwolfone if you look at each others activities you guys only post to troll to get a reaction that is it I'm done with you clowns. You win you 3 trolls can get the last word in

- - - Updated - - -

5xVaHNs7.jpeg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 129
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 65
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57