Bigger idiot, lunker or eyexer?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems both throw crap out there and hope no one questions them and when they are questioned, they respond like 2nd graders with name calling and threats. It looks like they've become best friends, figures.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tough call but I don’t recall them starting a thread calling people names in the title.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People that start threads like this have no problem with the censorship that is going on with other platforms. If you don't like what they say you don't have to follow or read their posts. What they have to say is just as protected as yours

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This thread is stupid. So people that state there opinions that are different than yours are idiots?? Wow!!! Just wow!!!

SLE

★★★★★ Legendary Member
People that start threads like this have no problem with the censorship that is going on with other platforms. If you don't like what they say you don't have to follow or read their posts. What they have to say is just as protected as yours

Opinions are just that, it what public forums are, but when people post shit that looks like like news but isn't remotely true to simply further their agenda, well.....................They'll make a good politician. Can't say I've caught Eye doing that but Lunk does it regularly. I don't even fact check what he posts anymore, I just assume its not true. Funny thing is, some of it is probably true but once you've lost your credibility, people just make the assumption that everything you post is trash. Too bad some can't see that. with that said, this thread is like the pot and the kettle, lol.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
It takes all kinds to make this world go 'round. I used to let things like this bother me. Now I move along and go about my day.:cool:

Dirty

★★★★★ Legendary Member
You know, there are people in all aspects of life that just think waaaaay differently than I do on certain things or even on everything. I sit next to one all day at work in fact. It doesn’t take long to determine if it is even possible to have a constructive conversation with them or not. Once I draw the conclusion that I can’t, I just don’t try. Truth is, there’s a good chance they probably think the same thing about me. When the foregone conclusion is that the experience or discussion will immediately go south and not be useful in any way, I just try to avoid it all together. It’s not always easy, but it’s best. It is much better than starting a topic like this, which also carries the promise of going south in a hurry. You just got to know when to pick your battles.

Last edited:

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
hug.jpg

and a safe space

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Opinions are just that, it what public forums are, but when people post shit that looks like like news but isn't remotely true to simply further their agenda, well.....................They'll make a good politician. Can't say I've caught Eye doing that but Lunk does it regularly. I don't even fact check what he posts anymore, I just assume its not true. Funny thing is, some of it is probably true but once you've lost your credibility, people just make the assumption that everything you post is trash. Too bad some can't see that. with that said, this thread is like the pot and the kettle, lol.

You mean like CNN

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was this character "Henry" that has since left, I do not miss his input.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
wtf, this is preschool playground stuff at its finest ;:;rofl I'd have to say if ya can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen. Its very easy to skim and skip while not taking shit seriously online, try it out.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 20
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10