bis/man electrians

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
any one have any recommendations for electricians in bis man area. its a small project just need 8 outlets finished in my garage. the wires are roughed in and I recently finished with the tape, texture and painting. I know some people prolly don't waste time on little shit like this buti just don't trust myself with wires so looking for a guy to do it. any suggestions?

Thanks

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you aren't wired to a GFI breaker, I'd strongly suggest that you have the sparky wire thru (vs. pigtail out) the first outlet using a GFI outlet. That will protect all of the outlets "downstream."

Steve.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the replys sl1000 that flew so far over my head head I couldn't see it, hahaha I'll bring it up but as you well have guessed I don't kike wires. I am still in shock I wired my electronics on my boat correctly and they still work accurately

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in the same boat as you dinny. Hell, I'll turn the whole panel off just in case. Thankfully, my father in law is lineman and can do most of my electrician-type work when he isn't busy falling off ladders. I'm sure I look like a complete woman to him but I do not like electricity. Probably has something to do with my brothers and cousins making me hang on to electric fences when I was young. I'll send you a pm. My friend started his own a few months ago.

jdinny

Founding Member
Founding Member
hey thanks for the PM fellas, if someone could find a picture of a confused looking face...that's how I look with wires and electricity! thanks guys

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 171
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 82