What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Bismarck Traffic Lights News Story
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ristorapper" data-source="post: 287844" data-attributes="member: 810"><p>I live in Mandan west of the refinery. We talked many times at work about Bismarck lights/streets. I could, on a good day make it to work at the USPS on expressway in 15 minutes. My bretheren in north Bismarck living a fourth or half that distance couldn't top that. Those were days when we had to be at work at 6, 6:30 and then 7. Once they moved us to 7:30 or 8 am, no way. Too much traffic. I do know the one way going north (9th) from Main, if you kept it at speed limit starting out from a red light, you made green lights on the go all the way to the capital. Those idiots beating me off the line, I caught up to at the next light. Driving those city streets 6 days a week for 30 years didn't bother me because I was on the clock, earning a living, driving how slow or how fast I could given the traffic/conditions/engineers decisions. If ya'll were on the clock, it would be different. just sayin'</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ristorapper, post: 287844, member: 810"] I live in Mandan west of the refinery. We talked many times at work about Bismarck lights/streets. I could, on a good day make it to work at the USPS on expressway in 15 minutes. My bretheren in north Bismarck living a fourth or half that distance couldn't top that. Those were days when we had to be at work at 6, 6:30 and then 7. Once they moved us to 7:30 or 8 am, no way. Too much traffic. I do know the one way going north (9th) from Main, if you kept it at speed limit starting out from a red light, you made green lights on the go all the way to the capital. Those idiots beating me off the line, I caught up to at the next light. Driving those city streets 6 days a week for 30 years didn't bother me because I was on the clock, earning a living, driving how slow or how fast I could given the traffic/conditions/engineers decisions. If ya'll were on the clock, it would be different. just sayin' [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
Today at 12:26 AM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Bismarck Traffic Lights News Story
Top
Bottom