bison upset duke...

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
If the game was just 5 minutes long .......... nice start by the fellas.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real nice start but dukes size and length is starting to show up. Ndsu needs to start dumping in 3s and attack the boards to stay in this one. Toe to toe wont work all game anymore.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Real nice start but dukes size and length is starting to show up. Ndsu needs to start dumping in 3s and attack the boards to stay in this one. Toe to toe wont work all game anymore.

You sound like the announcers; pole riding Duke while they are behind.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have eyes in your fkn head you can see dukes length is giving ndsu trouble. Not sure where you are going here but its pretty obvious they start making 3s they can hang. They dont its over

gr8outdoors

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are playing 1 on 1 ball because dukes D is suffocating them. If they can't find a way to move the ball around, it will be over soon! I hope they can somehow pull it out though!

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you have eyes in your fkn head you can see dukes length is giving ndsu trouble. Not sure where you are going here but its pretty obvious they start making 3s they can hang. They dont its over

No shit sherlock. nice analysis lol.

Where's your fuckin' Sioux at?

Give NDSU some credit.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No shit sherlock. nice analysis lol.

Where's your fuckin' Sioux at?

Give NDSU some credit.

credit for getting to watch the show up close. This here boys is d1 basketball and duke hasn’t even played that good. I puked in my mouth a little giving them a compliment.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
I graduated from NDSU ya fkn schmuck. Stating the obvious I guess. Since no one on this site is a basketball coach for an ncaa tournament team I figured this thread was reserved for opinions and armchair analysis of the game. NDSU needed to make 3s to be in this game. Clearly you see what happens when you go toe to toe with goliath. Im a hardcore bison fan but im also a realistic person and not retarded. NDSU isnt big enough or talented enough to hang with duke like they did the first half. You either shoot the lights out from 3 point land or you get pummeled. Pretty easy to see what happens when you dont shoot well against Duke. “D”-in it up will not save you here.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
I graduated from NDSU ya fkn schmuck. Stating the obvious I guess. Since no one on this site is a basketball coach for an ncaa tournament team I figured this thread was reserved for opinions and armchair analysis of the game. NDSU needed to make 3s to be in this game. Clearly you see what happens when you go toe to toe with goliath. Im a hardcore bison fan but im also a realistic person and not retarded. NDSU isnt big enough or talented enough to hang with duke like they did the first half. You either shoot the lights out from 3 point land or you get pummeled. Pretty easy to see what happens when you dont shoot well against Duke. “D”-in it up will not save you here.

You're the one that talked shit first.

Obviously Duke's a better team. Probably 4 NBAers out there.

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude what the fuck are you even argueing? No shit they are more talented. No shit they have NBA caliber players. Simply stated ndsu wants to hang they have to shoot th lights out. Not sure what you are even arguing? What shit did i talk?...are you slighly to moderately retarded? I stated my realistic opinion of how ndsu can hang with duke. Not alot of shit there. Im sorry Im not a dilusional bison fan. I just re-read everything you wrote and you should take yourself behind the woodshed for us all.

walleyeman_1875

★★★ Legendary Member

Dont you dare dare speak in terms of reality about our dear Bison.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
You're the one that talked shit first.
F6B0B00A-4562-4F2E-B384-5C0A01B6B1A2.jpg

Trip McNeely

Founding Member
Founding Member
No hard feelings westwolf.... i too suffer from short-term bouts of moderate retardation....think we were arguing the same side until you thought i was a “who” fan and you drove her into the rhubarb. As a ndsu fan i completely underatand. We would make a great debate team. Confuse the shit out our audience. “ wait... arent those guys on the same team? Why are they cussing eachother and throwing haymakers? Haha we could call ourselves “prestige worldwide” wide wide wide.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
coach k -- that fkr -- he ought to put some more hair color in

- - - Updated - - -

next name up =

BUTLER --- dem boys aint gonna know what EM -- party party party -- friday friday friday --- sat sat satday ------sota sota sotas in sota land -targe stadium. Rockstars!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
coach k -- that fkr -- he ought to put some more hair color in

- - - Updated - - -

next name up =

BUTLER --- dem boys aint gonna know what EM -- party party party -- friday friday friday --- sat sat satday ------sota sota sotas in sota land -targe stadium. Rockstars!!!!!!!!!!

Moderately retarded

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 207
  • This month: 173
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 63