Blue Law bye bye

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Live in small town so if you want to spend monies in the evening or on Sunday, forget it as the stores that are were not open in the evening or on Sunday. I am sure it will not change (but I will admit the bar is open in the evening, thanks bar owner).

Minot 2.5 hours away, Fargo 3.5 hours away and Grand Forks 2.5 hours.
Can not remember the last time i was in Fargo, Minot, Bismarck and Grand Forks maybe average once a month.

Me and the wife are old and the wants and needs are not much anymore(guess that does make a different). So we make a list of stuff that we feel we should look to buy.
But in Grand Forks I hate the stop lights, and the best thing about going into a store is when I get to leave. To many things to do back home and it is not shopping. So for those who need 24/7 shopping one may now have it in the bigger towns so good for you but for the two of us this small town shopping works just fine. Yes if I need some hunting stuff (will die with the ammo on my shelf as it is now), ect and the list goes on, maybe next month if we get to Grand Forks. Guess will not matter now what time of the day or day it is. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31