Boat detailing

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking for recommendations for somewhere that does a great job on detailing a boat in the Bisman area. Any suggestions would be great! Thanks!

bowhunter88

Established Member
I think better than new detailing does boats if you are looking for just a good cleaning. Haven't had anything done by them but have heard good things

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I took my boat to maximum detailing in Bismarck turned out real nice, think it was $200

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Mama always made me clean up my own messy room.:;:duel

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
On a side note I have been experimenting with a ton of different cleaners/ wash wax and water spot removal products and have found that if you want an excellent water spot remover that leaves a protective finish as well all need to try a product called "Hot Sauce" I see Scheels carries it for a decent price even cheaper than what I bought it off Amazon for which about floored me. Been trying all the different home brewed and other store bought mixes with zero luck of getting the old water spots off my engine cowl, this stuff cleaned it up and made it look like new on the first spray and wipe down.Thumbs Up

Hot_Sauce_Quart_Web.jpg

For a waterless spray on wash wax combo i bought some Amsoil Miracle wash and man does this stuff leave a beautiful finish and it deters dirt and dust from sticking to it. I did sections of my gloss black pontoon this summer and my toon sits about 20 feet from a busy gravel road while not on the water and the area done with Amsoil stayed nice and clean a lot longer than the areas washed and waxed with other products. It too also removed the stubborn water spots which surprised me after years of trying different things.
AMW.jpg

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 105
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 41