Boat ownership sucks

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remm, thats funny. It took some work but bird island was findable in a similar way back in the late 80s

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think I have ever willingly "updated" the software on my electronics. I figure the frigging manufacturer probably had the code about right when they brought the thing to market. I know software updates on my phones has probably led to me buying a new phone sooner than I would have cared for on several occasions.

Agreed. I have a DVD/CD/Bluray player that is at least 10 years old, and I have not updated it once. It used to ask me. Now I think it just gave up. Said "why even bother asking".

The mfr SHOULD have their stuff working, when they sell it. For the same reason, I don't buy extended warranties on appliances. Then again, I found recently, that the main bearing in my washing machine was $225 installed.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I do enjoy the chase even when fishing. The chase was long ago, now its just fishing.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
You have/use a boat? Coulda fooled me.

Yep!! Moon Lake, Stump Lake, and DL see it quite often when July/Aug roll around and I even hit Sak once last year for the warriors on the water deal. Dad doesn't like cold anymore so we wait 'til then to go and the little girl likes warmer water to swim in. (Grin)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 14
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5