What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Brainstorming 2nd Ice Unit Options
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="JTSCHRO" data-source="post: 202722" data-attributes="member: 5842"><p>I've been trying to put this together. I figure worst case scenario I'm stuck with an extra ice transducer and power cord, but could always slap another unit on the shuttle. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Couple hurdles I've come across so far:</p><p></p><p>- It appears the mounting bracket on my HELIX 9 will be too wide and block the charger, which is on the left side on the Shuttle. </p><p></p><p>- Sounds like there has been a software update released by Humminbird, that is needed for the ice function. I've never updated my software and don't know how. I'm sure I can figure it out.</p><p></p><p>- The only PC 11 power cord I can find is 6 feet, obviously much longer than the 6 - 12 inches needed. </p><p></p><p></p><p>My biggest concern is the mounting bracket being too large and not being compatible with the Lithium Shuttle. If this is the case, plan B would be to mount it to a Genz Blue Box, in which case I'd have to find a battery. Does anyone know of a stand alone lithium battery I could purchase equivalent to what comes in the Marcum Lithium Shuttle?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="JTSCHRO, post: 202722, member: 5842"] I've been trying to put this together. I figure worst case scenario I'm stuck with an extra ice transducer and power cord, but could always slap another unit on the shuttle. Couple hurdles I've come across so far: - It appears the mounting bracket on my HELIX 9 will be too wide and block the charger, which is on the left side on the Shuttle. - Sounds like there has been a software update released by Humminbird, that is needed for the ice function. I've never updated my software and don't know how. I'm sure I can figure it out. - The only PC 11 power cord I can find is 6 feet, obviously much longer than the 6 - 12 inches needed. My biggest concern is the mounting bracket being too large and not being compatible with the Lithium Shuttle. If this is the case, plan B would be to mount it to a Genz Blue Box, in which case I'd have to find a battery. Does anyone know of a stand alone lithium battery I could purchase equivalent to what comes in the Marcum Lithium Shuttle? [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: svnmag
49 minutes ago
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: Davy Crockett
Yesterday at 9:11 PM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:36 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Yesterday at 8:31 PM
J
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: jer79
Yesterday at 8:29 PM
ESOX
Latest: SDMF
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: eyexer
Yesterday at 6:31 PM
SOLD
2007 Ford Taurus
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 5:03 PM
K-Drill Blade Sharpening Gone
Latest: Slappy
Tuesday at 12:02 PM
RAIN!!!!
Latest: KDM
Tuesday at 9:29 AM
Tailrace
Latest: MSA
Tuesday at 8:22 AM
L
Jap Beatles
Latest: LBrandt
Monday at 1:40 PM
N
Soybeans
Latest: ndlongshot
Monday at 1:35 PM
Guys with a Yeti....
Latest: johnr
Monday at 10:30 AM
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: SupressYourself
Monday at 8:41 AM
Banks Stump Feeder
Latest: Shockwave
Saturday at 11:24 PM
FLOCK Cameras...Thoughts
Latest: Jiffy
Saturday at 9:51 PM
L
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: LBrandt
Friday at 6:03 PM
D
Any youth hunter stories?
Latest: dsharp83
Friday at 12:20 PM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: SupressYourself
Friday at 8:39 AM
Sale
4 Youth Model rifles
Latest: Lycanthrope
Sep 24, 2026
Friends of NDA
Forums
Fishing
Ice Fishing
Brainstorming 2nd Ice Unit Options
Top
Bottom