Calling our Lost Members

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love the fact that the politics section does not update on the main page at NDA!!!!!!!! People can still go to that section and debate until they're blue in the face, but at least I don't have to know about it.

Odin

Founding Member
Founding Member
Different name but still same avatar. Thanks for the Invite Vollmer.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I feel like I'm trying to get away from a crazy ex right now. Intrigued enough to come back and check it out every so often, but repulsed enough to sneak away without anyone noticing.

Haha, Im in the same boat, since Toby disappeared, they have reactivated my account. I just drop in to see whats going on occasionally, but havent felt motivated to post anything yet....

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the actual owner? I've always wondered.

Owner is Wade from Mandan, I got to know him a bit after I was banned, we exchanged emails occasionally....

- - - Updated - - -

Joan seems very nice, but don't think she's very quick on her feet if you know what I mean :p

Joan isnt too bad. I think shed be decent in a non-mod role, or maybe tied to a chair with a ball gag in her mouth. Shes got a tough job to do unfortunately...

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't posted on fbo since joining this site. Not sure many have.

Same boat buddy, actually I havent posted anything on FBO for a while now.... Thanks Tobymeister!

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried to change my avatar on FBO to the NDA logo. It was changed in 45 seconds. They changed it to the FBO logo. Then I posted a thread about how my avatar got changed, then that thread got deleted in about 60 seconds. Then I got a private message from Davis the d bag saying "if you want to advertise for Nodak Angler, do it somewhere else." Then I sent back a message saying how the mods should be ashamed of themselves because they ran FBO into the ground. Now my profile is deleted from FBO. Cant even sign on. Tommyboy got the AXE i guess! No wonder Vollmar started this site and everybody came over!

I hope quincy stays over there tho. We dont need him and his idiot remarks on NDA

NICE, might as well go down in flames, if you plan to go down at all....

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how the Mandan would have reacted to a Penobscot flash mob?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

- - - Updated - - -

Holy eff. Joan is nothing but decent and she's the real deal. She has done nothing except above and beyond to continue our pursuit. Show some gd respect. Also, I believe Toby is aware of the displeasure of his moderation. He was trying to do this. It was too abrupt IMHO. The beatdown is more than complete.

- - - Updated - - -

I still love talking to myself in my own box. This is what I'm jamming now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0GQEDzFhVQ

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering why the other place was so dead. Looks like a lot more fun over here.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering why the other place was so dead. Looks like a lot more fun over here.

You got that right! Welcome..... we have yet to have a stupid 15 page argument about something that doesn't matter. Kind of nice here, you'll enjoy it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's fun to see.the two mods starting all the topics and talking to each other. The ship has a mighty bad port side list.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah Joan is starting all the threads, lol. I wonder how much they're lurking over here? There are A LOT of nonmembers on this site when I check the numbers.

Mr.Mike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally made it over here too. Still figuring out how to navigate the site. For some reason I have to keep signing in, but I'll get it figured out. Good to see some familiar names. Thanks for the invite Vollmer, keep up the Great Work! Do you have hats or tshirts yet? I would even BUY them if available ; )

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Finally made it over here too. Still figuring out how to navigate the site. For some reason I have to keep signing in, but I'll get it figured out. Good to see some familiar names. Thanks for the invite Vollmer, keep up the Great Work! Do you have hats or tshirts yet? I would even BUY them if available ; )

Building the store now. Product will be available soon'ish.

Welcome to NDA!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33