Chinese firm bought North Dakota farm near US Air Force drone base: report.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
What would you rather have Commies or Gates. LB

I guess you didn't read the article.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) has also expressed opposition to the presence of Fufeng Group, which he views as a front for the Chinese government.“I think we grossly under appreciate how effective they are at collecting information, collecting data, using it in nefarious ways,” Cramer told CNBC. “And so I’d just as soon not have the Chinese Communist Party doing business in my back yard.” Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), who chairs the powerful Senate Intelligence Committee, echoed that sentiment.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I guess you didn't read the article.

Sen. Kevin Cramer (R-ND) has also expressed opposition to the presence of Fufeng Group, which he views as a front for the Chinese government.“I think we grossly under appreciate how effective they are at collecting information, collecting data, using it in nefarious ways,” Cramer told CNBC. “And so I’d just as soon not have the Chinese Communist Party doing business in my back yard.” Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), who chairs the powerful Senate Intelligence Committee, echoed that sentiment.
Nope didnt read it . My Bad. LB

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am not sure it is dead yet. The city leaders and the head bureaucrats were ready to finalize the deal. And they have made a lot of promises and concessions for this project. Now it will get interesting.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yea , Last I heard it sounded like a done deal , then this article came up ... I was relieved for the city people because I think the stink will be akin to corn silage or hog barns.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
LOL,sv....where you find this stuff....monty python way before they're time.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would it change the smell that much? I thought everything east of devils lake kinda stunk to begin with.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Owning US land and owning ND land are 2 different animals.

Last edited:

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Tucker covered this story tonight. No need to let the Chinese spy on us willingly. China would not be letting us build the same thing in China. They want it then they can put it in some other town.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84